Good product

Posted by WhiteRose on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered the product twice. Quality is good, there not remains a fishy odor. Take it with Q10. I do not eat meat and this product I work very well - to feel more vibrant. I recommend it to colleagues.

Cholesterol killer

Posted by Reviewer3034902 on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product making good job lowering the blood cholesterol to normal range after 8 weeks

Good products

Posted by cure-dryeyes on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like NOW products. I'd like to see them do a Fish oil option that also removes the Ethanol involved in the distillation process. From what I have read, removal of the Ethanol is an additional, very costly step that then makes bulk fish oils that much more expensive. Like 5 times more expensive. I still like this product though. A nice piece of salmon obviously has no Ethanol in it but is still high in DHA\EPA.

My go-to Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer3004417 on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great value for the high EPA mix good for heart and joint health. These gave me a slight case of fish burps when I first started.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2290828 on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I reluctantly switched to Super EPA from a GNC fish oil product, and let me tell you how happy I am for doing so. There is absolutely no fish aftertaste with this product and it does not cause any upset to my very sensitive stomach. Both my husband and I take these, and we have each noticed an improvement in our skin and I have noticed an improvement in my nails. This is a great product!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1510869 on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would say this product is excellent and cheap and the dosage is probably enough for most of us. It is pretty high in EPA and DHA compared to other brands out there. The one bad thing about it is that there isn't an oxygen absorber in it to absorb the moisture.

wish they didn't use soy

Posted by Reviewer3307313 on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great value and it is excellent that they concentrated the EPA/DHA into a small amount of oil. However I wish they did not use soy for the preservative.

Just horrible!

Posted by MichaelLabib on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This oil is the worst I have ever tried, after taking it my stomache hurts alot and the aftertaste is horrible too. You might want to consider Now Foods enteric coated Ultra Omega 3, it gives you 750mg per cap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best one

Now Foods, super Omega EPA

Posted by 5736942130600533604 on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't live without this product. The great result was that My HDL increased to 2,50