Clean bill of health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Last year the doctor said I needed to get my cholesterol down, exercise more, and take a fish oil supplement for heart health. I started taking the Omega 3-6-9 to sort of cover everything. This year the doc gave me a clean bill of health. The nice thing about these is they don't have any kind of overpowering, fishy aftertaste or any other kind of taste for that matter. I've also noticed my hair and nails have grown much faster and look much healthier. Overall I'm pleased.

SUPER OMEGA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS GREAT STUFF FOR THOSE WHO SUFFER FROM DRY SKIN AND DRY EYES, AS WELL AS THE CARDIAC BENEFITS.

Hair and skin look 100% better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After 3 weeks of use, my nails,hair, and skin have taken a turn for the good. My hair and nails are strong and healthy. They even have a nature shine. The reason I bought these pills was to help my skin. No more breakouts (blackheads or whiteheads). A must have.

Super Omega 3-6-9, 1200 mg, 180

Posted by NikJustNik on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I purchased to help up my immune syst after being diagnosed with Lyme. It has helped This stuff is excellent! I actually have more energy. I have been taking it for a lmonth now. highly recommeded

Super Omega 3-6-9

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both take Now Super Omega 3-6-9. He has had heart surgery and both his doctor and my doctor recommend this product.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Omega 3 Fish Oils for years - usually from the local drugstore or health food store. The Now Foods, Super Omega 3-6-9 softgels are the best and most complete supplement of this type I have ever used.

Lowered my LDL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My LDL was too high so, I added the Super Omega 3-6-9, 2 softgels/day, to my diet. Without any other notable diet or exercise changes, my LDL fell by about 30 points and is now in the healthy range. Plus, there is no fishy aftertaste with these. I recommend it.

This is the BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I started buying this for my 10 yr old dog, Bob, but it worked so well to improve his overall health and coat that I started taking it myself. My skin is softer and smoother, my hair is stronger and thicker, and I just feel better in general.

Great Omega 3 Supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A few years ago my Doctor wanted to put me on one of those cholesterol reducing Rx's. I did my research and found out the Rx he wanted to give me causes liver damage! I started taking Omega 3 supplements instead, and was able to lower my cholesterol level to 200 without the harmful side effects caused by Rx medications. Thanks Now Foods and I-Herb!!!

A balanced blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Just as protein metabolism requires a balanced blend of amino acids; you need a balance of fatty acids for proper health and metabolism. This blend supplies essential fatty acids not commonly present in the American Diet but needed for proper metabolism of fats, production of "good" cholesterol and nerve health. The brain is mainly fatty acids and needs these missing ones for proper function.