Help

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Omega 3 is an es sential fatty acid known for boosting brain function and prevent neurodegenerative diseases, boosting immunity, anti inflammatory, heart beneficial, protect from cardiovascular diseases, boost libido (surprise!), thinning the blood thus lowering blood pres sure, boosts our mood, reduce cancer risk, eases joint pain, slow aging, support healthy glucose, improve vision, pro motes healthy skin, hair, nails, reduce free radical damage and more! That’s why it is considered the ‘multivitamin’ in omega product. There are so many benefits that even the MDs and hospital wants to cash in on fish oil (at ridiculous prices). People these days take too much omega 6 from vegetable oil as compared to omega 3. Omega 6 is pro-inflammatory and this often results in uncontrolled inflammation in the body which is highly damaging. The softgel is normal fish oil size and easy to swallow. There is no fishy smell when you burp. The fish oxidised easily in warm/hot and humid area so be sure to store it in the refrigerator. An important point to note is that this product is a 60% purification fish oil. There are currently only 80% (a few), 60% (some) and 30% (most of it) purification fish oil in the market. Each standard fish oil softgel consists of 1g of ‘oil’ and the varying amount of omega 3 fatty acids. This product consists of 600 mg omega 3 fatty acids in a 1g fish oil softgel thus it is considered a 60% purification fish oil. So the 40% non remaining consists of other fats as well as pos sibly other toxic. Considering that almost all chemicals have dumped into the river and sea and they end up in the food chain, the remaining non omega 3 fatty will consist of other fatty acid + whatever that cannot be removed from the purification and test (not pos sible to test and remove all). The difference is that the higher the purification , the more expensive it is per mg of omega (e.g 2 x 30% omega 3 fish oil is always cheaper than 1 x 60% omega 3 fish oil). But it also means that you swallow les s softgels and toxics as well. To avoid this problem, you also take food high in omega 3 like hemp etc but les s convenient than fish oil softgels. Pricewise, this is definitely the best value for mg for a 60% omega 3 product. Check out my page for more reviews!

Now Super EPA Double Strength

Posted by adventurenomad on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This double strength fish oil has as a higher proportion of DHA to EPA. It does give you more fish burps compared to a citrus flavored fish oil. However, flavored fish oils cost more. This is a good product at a good price.

super EPA (omega 3)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very high quality high dose omega3 The cheaper brands are not pure. i take it because at 65 I appreciate all the help i can get for my joints. i understand it can 'clean' your body cells. so it would not make sense to get an impure cheaper version. My friend with CFS was given 17! a day in hospital in UK. So 1 super EPA daily can only be good

5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm really happy with this fish oil! The quality of the product is exactly what I've been searching for... It does not leave fish taste even when I take more than the suggested daily consumption.

Good quality fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price. I even opened one of the softgels to test if the oil was rancid, but it was of very good quality.

This product is superb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with your product. A good price and targets 240 tablets. Thank you!

this is the real thing..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It improves my short-term memory.. is very helpful !!! best omega 3 ever.. now food you are the number one !!! thank you..

This is a Molecularly Distilled Super Omega EPA which are more effective against those cheap and normal type.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to took those cheap and normal type of Omega 3 can be purchase in retail outlet after diagnose with High Cholesterol but after 6 months I got my blood test again but without much improvement. I did some research online only came to understand it need to have better grade omega 3 to be effective, therefore I opted to try on Now Molecularly Distilled Super Omega EPA as a trial, to my surprise after 6 months of consumed my blood test result show significant improvement. In fact it went down to optimal level which my doctor cannot believe it due to omega 3, he claimed it probably due to my exercise more than the omega 3 which bring down the level. Anyway I am very satisfied with this products and I will continue to consume and recommend any friend which have similar issue as me.

This product helps me a lot to my ADHD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product helps me a lot to my ADHD, focus, and clear mind.

Super Omega EPA.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Product arrived promptly & is up to expectations.