EXCELLENT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2000426 on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this product for my wife because of her severe cramps. After reading the reviews I bought Primrose. She just told me this is the first time she never had cramps at this time of the month. I think that is a great testimony.

Now Foods Super Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by KingsMusician on Aug 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At one time, I had been diagnosed with Fybrocystic Breast Disease, and had surgery twice. After taking this Primrose Oil for several months, I no longer had any symtems of the disease, per my surgeon! I will not quit taking this product!

Corrects Dry Eye Problem

Posted by Reviewer2660596 on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have used for over four years to control my dry eyes.

Evening Primrose

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It helps me with my PMS and my skin feels nourished from the inside. I believe it clears up my pimples too. It's a great product!

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2978619 on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best supplement I've ever taken for my acne! I have tried lots of kinds of supplement to prevent PMS acne, but none of them have ever satisfied me with actual results. I've taken this for a couple of weeks, one in the morning and one at night, and my face is actually and absolutely acne-free. Guessing it really works to control hormornal balance.

Use this rather than drugs

Posted by Reviewer1586943 on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

2 of these a day stopped the longest and most severe itching I had for years. It works for itch relief on any part of your body. I tried hundreds of dollars for medical drugs that never touched my problem. Within 2 weeks of taking 6 capsules a day I found relief. I now take 2 a day and am itch free.

High dosage

Posted by Reviewer1309092 on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

for thicker hair and clearer skin - only need 1 a day- good quality oil, not polluted like most of the cheaper versions of this product.

great

Posted by Reviewer2664178 on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I chew these capsules, so I know that this contains the freshest EPO I've found so far.

women's health

Posted by Reviewer2524462 on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Primrose Oil was recommended by my mammogram technician for reducing common cysts found in the breasts. You 1,300 mg. was exactly the strength I needed and your product works great. This is my 3rd bottle. Plus shipping was fast and the online receipts were easy. Thanks!

Great relief

Posted by Reviewer3229691 on Sep 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This oil was suggested because at my youthful age of 40-something, I was experiencing severe hot flashes. Once I had this in my system for about two to three weeks I haven't had a flash since. Try it. I reccommended it to all of my friends male and female.