Sytrinol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took Sytrinol for 12 weeks. My total cholesterol was lowered from 271 to 232.

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I starting using this in conjuction with Wakunaga-Kylice, Aged Garlic Extract, 200 Vcaps for my cholesterol about 2 weeks before my blood test. My total cholesterol went from 242 to 209 my LDL went form 138 to 105. My next blood test will be in November. I am so sure it will be even better. My Doctor was very pleased as was I.

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Took this product plus CholesterolPro. Believe it's this product that made the difference. In several months went from total cholesterol 246 to 198 LDL went from 139 to 105 Doctor doens't believe in supplements but said whatever you're doing keep doing it and I will. Very pleased. Kudos to NOW Update: Cut back to one a day and cholesterol shot back up. Important to take am and pm consistently. Numbers back down to acceptable range. It does lower HDL as well but worth the trade off. Ratio is excellent.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My cholesterol has dropped from 276 to 215. Would rather take this than a prescription. Changing diet helps too. Eliminating most meat/dairy products.

DEEP DOWN MY HEART! THIS PRODUCT WORKS! Great product.

Posted by howrx1 on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As I was still very young, I really dont want to start medication. So, I went to check on this review and give it a try. GUESS WHAT? Doctor was shocked that my cholesterol dropped from 372.00309 mg/dl (which is equivalent to 9.62 mmol/l) to 220.03094 mg/dl (which is equivalent to 5.69 mmol/l) within a year. I always tell people that there is no harm trying. If the supplement didn't work, move on. If the supplement works, did you regret trying it? Supplement is supplement. Supplement is not a medicine. Medicine is a drug. Drug stop you from something but supplement supply and balance out something. Peace!

A.W.Panbakker (Netherlands)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Sytrinol decrease mine cholesterol,its so much better then simvastatine,because sytrinol is natural and simvastine is chemic and bad for the liver.

great formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Buy this one for my mother, cholestrerol levels seems to drop in use with other products. As alway's fast shipping from Iherb and very good service :-)

masmith

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great product alternative to the scary prescription anti-cholesterol drugs.

Sytrinol for cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take product but have not yet had a blood panel to see how the cholesterol level is doing. A change in bowels is the only side effect, a bit annoying but liveable thus far. I try to take it at night so the effect is lessened in the restroom. Better than any drugs I've gotten if it is indeed working. The proof will be in the blood work.

Be Careful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product does lower total cholesterol - but it also lowered my HDL cholesterol as well. Obviously that is not the goal - but you will certainly see some results with this medication.

1 2 3