Does the trick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I Usually don't trust diet pills and I am not taking this supplement for weight management. I was using it for helping me with a caffeine withdrawal symptoms I had and it worked very well. It might just be psychosomatic but who cares if it does the trick :)

Not Sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I believe that this supplement is creating dizziness and feeling of unstable in me.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I combine this one with acai pills and controll my appetite just good. Recommend.

T-Lean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has been great for increasing my bodies metabolism. I feel warmer in my body when I use this product. I find taking a dose 1 hour before I workout to be more effective.

Beware!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I understand how this helps losing weight.. I tried this for a couple of days and was not able to get out of the bathroom. I will keep this as a constipation remedy. :)

Haven't seen any results .....

Posted by lollian on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it works. Finished a bottle, no results seen.

Diarea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After only one pill, i felt unwell. Went through the whole day with this terrible feeling of wanting to puke. The next day it all came, in the toilet. Ofcourse you will lose weight if this is what it does! Not taking any more pills since all i could do was slepp and go to the bathroom the whole day after. It drained all my energy.

Good

Posted by darmar on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All I noticed was that my digestion got a bit better.

It definitely works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure how effective this product is with weight management, but it definitely improves heat production and uniformity of the body. If you have cold limbs or other problems with peripheral blood supply, you might find positive effects.

helps curb the apetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

is working for me so far with my energy levels and curbing the apetits

1 2 3 4