good for my anxiety.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When im having more anxiety than usual, and my normal supplements aren't able to curb the extra anxiety, I will take a Taurine, as a boost along with my other supplements, and it helps alot.

Helps a LOT with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1580303 on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking three 500mg capsules regularly for two months now and seen a decrease in my overall general anxiety and mood swings. When I forgot to take a few doses over a course of a few days, I soon noticed a difference; my sleep quality reduced and I felt more irritable and anxious. In the past I had tried benzodiazepines and anti-depressants to help with my anxiety, depression, and occasional panic attacks... but they always came with awful side effects and/or withdrawal symptoms when quit or changed to another kind. Combined with regular intake of nutritional supplements, a balanced healthy diet, regular exercise and sleep, this amino acid really helps to keep my anxiety in check!

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my mother to use in combo with B6 after she weaned off anti depressants. She reports no mental fog or depression, and is loving the increased vivid dreams and dream recall. Mums' happy and so am I!

I take this to boost my magnesium uptake

Posted by Reviewer1557740 on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Apparently, you need taurine to help boost magnesium uptake. I seem to have trouble absorbing and retaining magnesium, so I am willing to try anything at all to keep the cramps and stiff neck of low magnesium at bay!!! These are not expensive so I figure I can afford them. I have re-ordered this product several times now. I think it helps. Five stars for the low price!!!

Relaxes

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This supplement really relaxes me. I stopped taking it for a while and noticed a huge difference. It really, really, works for anxiety. You have to take it regularly though. I've also noticed that it keeps my skin a little bit more hydrated than usual. I have eczema and I need that.

Calming & helps with sleep

Posted by Reviewer3086632 on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good at calming my nervous system and helps me sleep at night.

It works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1570891 on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was often wondering if my suplements were working. Recently I ran out of taurine and it took a while to get it on backorder. During that time I became quite edgy until I got back on it. SO for me it does help keep me calm

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer2241307 on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If ind that it tends to make me feel energized rather than "Having a calming effect," but that is o.k. So, now I take it in the morning. Helps this senior citizen a lot! Marion Rojas

Works quickly

Posted by Reviewer2448326 on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel the effects of this supplement almost immediately and it clears up the foggy feel in my head quite well.

Great for the heart

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughters and I use Taurine to improve our heart health. We have conditions that require improvement in heart and heart sac health and find taurine reduces pain and discomfort. Before taurine the heart and side were much more tender and we are very happy with the Now product.