Good product and good value.

Posted by NBPT10 on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Most people don't need to supplement with the amino acid taurine as it is plentiful in the body. If you are under a lot of stress or have a condition it is known to support it is a good idea to take. It is good to help detox the liver and it can have a calming effect at night to help with sleep. It is a precursor to making bile and can help with a sluggish gall bladder. It is also recommended for those with weak hearts. It helps prevent potassium in the heart and prevents arrhythmias. It is also used for anxiety, and supports the central nervous system. I found this to be a good Taurine product and I like the 1 gram capsules as I take one or two grams at night. This makes it efficient. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health!

calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Super effective for those who have issues with depression and anxiety like I do, it is very calming. It cleans the liver, expelling excess estrogen, also useful for those with estrogen dominance.

Fewer caps to swallow :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking taurine for a while for the relaxing effect and eye health. My husband also takes it for cardiovascular health and hypertension per Dr. Mark Houston's recommendation in "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Heart Disease." I was pleased to find the NOW double strength capsules. Now we only need to take 1/2 as many caps per day. We both take several supplements with each meal so fewer caps to swallow is appreciated.

Excellent Service by Iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great antioxidant and have a calming effect.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel better especially in the morning since I start this product.

Good for heart problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good supplement for those who have heart extrasistoles.

Good for calmness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this product to relaxes me and calm my nerves and works wonders..

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Happy with price quanity and dosage

Very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good.

Making your own Cat Food.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If so, they need taurine or they get sick. I didn't buy to make cat food, but because humans need it too. Brain health is especially benefited by it from what I've read. Great value compared to our local health food store.

1 2 3