Help

Seems to work - along with diet and exercise.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was using prescription gels and stopped both because of the cost and reports of potential side effects. I also didn't like the fact that the artificial hormones completely stopped your own production. I figured I'd stop and go to something natural while I still had a chance to re-activate my natural testosterone. This looked pretty good after some research - so I gave it a try. Taking two per day, increasing trips to the gym, lost 10 pounds on a pretty protein-rich diet - and I seem to be doing just fine. In fact, feeling better than with the prescription gel. Not sure if it is the testojack, exercise, diet or combination - but feeling great and happy to be on a more natural combination. Will probably go back to my doctor to get a T-level test just out of curiosity to see if I'm back to normal or above. Will update if I do. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

great natural test booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for Post Cycle or just to naturally boost test levels, noticeable increase in libido. Love this product. Works awesome with D aspartic acid for max test boost.

good for man

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good stuff

Men's Best combination with Adam Superior

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods, Adam, Superior Men's Multi ,120 helps best in my opinion for Men's health (also for prostata).

Get TJ 100

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The original worked far better for me.

No good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No noticeable differences

Not working at allllllllll

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried it and i gave it to 3 friends , not working at all with us. I love NOW Food products but this one is placebo

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Had no effect at all. I wouldn't recommend to anyone with normal sexual drive, as the product didn't offer any boost.

Does what it supose to do!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Testojack 100,200,and 300 are completly different. Do you research to find which one is for you! TestJack 200 boosts energy a little ( not nearly as much as 100) but it increases libido quite a bit! It enables to have much stronger erections ( if you have a penis) and it does it without side effects as oppose to TJ100. Very mild and pleasant. Does not make me angry and aggressive as TJ100 does.

NRG