one of the...

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product gives me one of the greatest energy boosts, and I take it before jogging. Amazing, and healthy.

Highly energizing

Posted by danarm on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different green tea extracts. This gives me the most energy. Excellent!

Heaps more energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like these caps. I have heaps more energy since taking these. Will buy again. (Sydney, Australia)

so far so food

Posted by Herlienv on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used it for a very long time but so far i like it! give me energy since i'm not drinking a lot of coffee anymore.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel like I sweat more when I take these pre workout.

Seems work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i hv taken for 2 weeks now and seems to work in boosting up my metabolism. I feel like sweating more in gym and with more energy.

I liked the idea but can't say I've seen any difference?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took this everyday for at least a month now to try and help with weight loss (at least a few pounds) and it did nothing for that. Maybe it did help with giving me a bit more energy than normal. But what is bothering me now is that Iherb has now switched its shipping partner to Canada to DHL. I hate DHL. There are always extra fees to pay on delivery, its a rip-off. I have been a long time customer on iherb and I don't know what I will do now but as long as they continue to use DHL I will not be able to order anything.