Works extremely well

Posted by Reviewer2205629 on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really think this product works. My doctor did another blood test after taking thyroid energy for 2mths and there was a noticeable difference in my thryroid levels. My doctor thinks I am taking the prescription meds she gave me. I also lost weight on this product.

Help for Hypothyroid

Posted by Reviewer1234862 on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several products for subclinical hypothyroidism and this one works well. I take four every day -- 2 in the morning and 2 early in the afternoon and it keeps me going. I take it in combination with Raw Thyroid by Natural Sources and the combination of the two products works well for me. Much better energy without dizziness or other symptoms of hypothyroid. I don't want to take the drug levothyroxine that the doctor keeps talking about and this seems like a really great alternative.

Just give it a try

Posted by Reviewer2135490 on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mother turned 50 and was diagnosed with Hypothyroid, most women do at this age. She absolutley refused to take Synthroid, she just hates pills. So I talked her into taking the supplement instead. She has been taking two pills every morning for the past three months & she says that she feels much better. She does not feel as lethargic & tired as she used to. I'm a nurse myslef, I felt a little sceptic about it at first. But since I have such strong history of Hypothyroid, I'm willing to give it a try. So I came back to order some more.

No More Prescription Drugs Needed

Posted by Reviewer2494180 on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a lifesaver. I don't have to buy prescription drugs to manage my problem with my thyroid. I am quite happy with this product. No more face puffiness and no more sluggishness either. Yeah!!!

best thyroid product

Posted by Reviewer2789561 on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this supplement so far. Have not been taking it long enough (about 2 weeks) to really tell, but can feel a difference in energy already. Only drawback is that they make me a little nauseated if I take them on an empty stomach. very happy with product and an excellent value!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have replaced my Synthoid with this, which I was on for four years. So glad to be off that stuff. This does the trick and then some. I have loads of energy. Great product. On my sixth bottle I think.

Thyroid Energy = Up & Go

Posted by bornsloppy on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do think I have a low functional thyroid. I feel more energetic with this formula. But I need to warn you. The first two days I had hot flushes and nausea and I could feel it from time to time after two days. If you are sensitive, maybe a lower dose could be an idea. Otherwise great product! I recomend you to do a check up on your thyroid if you suspect that you have a over or under functional thyroid (I mean Hypo or Hyper Thyroidism). I do think I have some problem with mine since we have goitre in the family and I've also been stressed out from time to time. I easily freeze as well which is a sign of a imbalanced thyroid. I stopped taking it and waiting for a doctor to run a test on my thyroid - until then 4 stars. NOTE: The hot flushes and nausea can be caused by taking too much Ashwagandha. I used this product with Chyavanprash wich both contains Ashwagandha. But this only my speculations, Now Foods also declare that nausea can be caused by this product.

I'm hopeful

Posted by Reviewer1263382 on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this because I have all the symptoms of a slower thyroid, but my doctors have refused to treat my symptoms. I'm fairly sure I see some improvement.. I'm not losing quite as much hair, and my "puffiness" seems to be going down some. I'll definitely keep trying this, as long as I see improvement, however slight.

I take this instead of synthroid

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to take 75 mcg of Synthroid daily for hypothyroidism, but now this and Raw Thyroid along with Gaia Thyroid Support and I feel much better! My hair quit falling out and I'm not cold anymore. It is suggested to take this on an empty stomach but I cannot tolerate it that way. From my research I believe this supplement covers all the bases! I recommend anyone with hypothyroidism give it a try.

This stuff really works

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff it has helped me gain my life back. I not only have hypothyroidism but also have adrenal fatigue. I use this everyday with my dessicated thyroid medication along with an adrenal cortex glandular. I stoped taking it for a couple of days to see if it was really working well I can say I wasn't long before I was taking it again. All I know is it really works.