Help

Very strong!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product as I suffer from hypothyroidism, but are unable to get medicine to my condition at the moment in my country. It is very hard to tell yet if this has some effect, as I have been struggling been getting the timing of taking this right... Caps make you feel very quesy and in fact ill, and your skin feeling weird if taken to empty stomach. Also need to avoid milk products. Best taken after meal but not salad (needs to include some fat).

AMAZING!

Posted by heidischuyten on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The Thyroid Nutrition really helped to boost my energy levels. I take my thyroid medication every morning and this in the afternoon to help keep me going all day long. I noticed a huge improvement in my energy levels and how much better I felt. I would reccomend this to anyone with Thyroid difficulties.

Same as Thyroid Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you check the labels, they are the same ingredients and proportions. Buy the cheaper option!

Arrived on time & as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

1st time trying this product - noticeable difference in energy level.

excellent product & excellent value

Posted by bbchris on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So happy to buy this product from iHerb. I take two capsules every morning. I take these along with thyroid supplements my doctor prescribes me. I had her check that it was OK to take these capsules as well.

need more time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

but i am sure great

Towards healthy life

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product for thyroid treatment, really gives energy and supports metabolism, also reliefs neurologic symptoms. I would hope for a heavier amount of vitamins added (so you could take everything from the same jar). B-vitamins, zinc, copper etc. has helped my symptoms and made me HEALTHY again!

Thyroid Nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Improves energy levels in conjunction with medically prescribed Natural Thyroid

Had to toss it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product smelled so bad that after taking it a couple of times, it made my stomach so sick I could not ingest it anymore and tossed it. Maybe this is why is discontinued now.

Doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took my basal temperature every morning for the first month I was using this product and it did very little which tells me that it is not helping my thyroid like it should.