Help

Amazing 6 stars out of 5!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying to drop some weight (bodyfat) and found that this helps tremendoulsy to control my hunger and cravings. I only have to take 1 capsule as an adult male before each meal and find it works very very well. I have tried many other diet supplements and so far I have found this to be the best for me. I have dropped about 4 pounds over the last two weeks that I have supplemented with this product. A definite reorder!

Works Great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I eat only to keep from getting a headache. Works great. I've lost 25 lbs.!!!!!

this really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taken as directed this is very helpful in modulating appetite and eating correctly. I have lost 20 pounds. It may work a bit better if you take it 10-20 minutes before eating. I find that I only need to take 1 with the evening meal.

Good stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

To use this stuff effectively, take at least 30 minutes before food. This will give the hoodia time to get into your system and stop the hunger pangs.

Now Hoodia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This stuff REally works. been on it now for about 2 1/2 months, and I've lost 12 lbs...

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Tru hoodia for about three months now, and it really works! Cravings are not an issue anymore and it curbs your appetite - be patient and stick with it.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had good results using this product. However, I suggest taking two pills an hour before eating. Otherwise, this is something I will continue taking.

Really curbs hunger, increases energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for carrying the NOW Foods Tru Hoodia. It is priced way below others I've seen in drugstores and works really well. I take one in AM and one at lunch and my energy is stable throughout the day, and hunger is controlled while I am dieting to lose weight.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for against hunger

Don't know if Hoodia even works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work better than other hoodia I've tried. I'm not convinced any of it works.