Now Foods True Balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this with hopes of feeling better since I am a diabetic and don't eat all the good foods I am supposed to. This product has made me feel better than I have in years and would definately suggest it to any one who feels like they are without energy and need a natural boost.

Great Multi-Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Began taking these 2 weeks ago after taking whole food vitamins for over a year. Actually feel that I have more energy after taking these than I did using the more expensive brands.

This works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This formula is fantastic. It really helps with my husband's blood sugar levels

Good for sugar balance

Posted by MadroneJack on Aug 08, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I really like these vitamins. I have been using them for a few months. I find my mood is more balanced and dont have those low blood sugar crashes

Significant improvement in sugar levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This multi really made my sugar levels more stable and reduced my sugar cravings. Great product!

Good value, very balanced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After trying a variety of daily vitamins I have settled on these as a good value and they just seem to work better, especially keeping blood sugar values stable. I have made them part of my daily health routine.

Good multivitamin, great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A good multivitamin that is mostly noted for its large amount of biotin, one of the nutrients which makes the most difference in a multivitamin since it makes hair grow faster and improves nails and skin, but cheap multivitamins often skimp on it. It can be taken in double the recommended amount to make it a high potency multivitamin. Contains a bit of gymnema sylvestre to help control cholesterol levels and other liver nutrients including carnitine, choline, and inositol. Not a great multivitamin (except for the large amount of biotin) but a perfect multivitamin for tight economic times since it is very economical.

Tru Balance From Now Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is superior to any other have tried. I feel i can do more and last longer day by day.

Sleep better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this twice a day for anxiety and to sleep better

Recommended by the author of The Mood Cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This multi-vitamin is the one recommended by Julia Ross the author of "The Mood Cure." To put it mildly, that book has changed (if not saved) my life! I'm happier and healthier than I've ever been and this is definitely part of that healing.