Help

HI-ABSORPTION

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Based on several clinical studies, CoQH-CF has a much higher bioavailability than CoQsol and CoQsol-CF. And moderately higher than plain ubiquinol and Q-Gel. This is the top-of-the-line. Which is why 50mg is enough for general preventive maintenance. Higher for certain conditions.

Highly Efficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Highly efficient form of CoQ10. One capsule per day is sufficient. Have tried others, and this one makes a difference.

The Premier CoQ10 Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Being in the vitamin store industry for 19 years, I can honestly say that this is the most consistently effective Co10 product I have ever sold. The combination of crystal-free Co10, along with the nutrients that enhance CoQ10 absorption and enhance its activity in the body make this an exceptional product. I especially love the results people get taking CoQH-CF in combination with superior-quality vitamin C (i.e. NOW Tru-C BioComplex) and vitamin E (Jarrow Formulas' Toco-Sorb) supplements for cardiovascular, brain and skin health!

Now Foods Ubiquinol CoQH-CF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Terrific product. Much more powerful than regular CoQ10, need not take as much.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This brand: high-quality goods and perfect prices. I feel the difference. I have energy all day! I don't get palpitations anymore.

More energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had more energy since I started taking the CoQH-CF..great product

Now products always seem pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking another brand CoQ10. It was higher dose, but didn't make me feel as good as this. I'll be reordering this one.

sanity restorer and sleeping pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sleep like a baby since taking ubiquinol and can think more clearly.

This is the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and quick service. Thank you.

No SOY!!! Good price and product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased a bottle of Now COQH-CF about 2 months ago. I have taken Coq10 for about 3 years. This is the only product of this type I have found that does not contain soy. Cannot say what the exact benefit is. I do know this is an essential nutrient for the heart and brain.

1 2 3 4