Help

first action of the day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the first thing I do every morning before devotions. I have been taking in one form or another for 2 years every day. I am more emotionaly balanced than "EVER" before in my 51 years and I have the energy of a 30 yr old...unless you want help moving furniture than I'm 51.

best b-12 ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my son has autism and self limits his diet...he east no meat whatsoever...and the body can not make b-12, we get it from the foods we eat, specifically meat. so i have been trying out different b-12's over the past couple years. as soon as we tried ultra b-12 from now we saw a difference in my son. he became more social, and his speech exploded....i mean within 2 weeks time we saw a difference. we ran out and i tried a different b-12, and his gains started to wear away so immediately i got some more now b-12 and will never let the bottle run out again!!!

Really Helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product and it fills a nice niche in my mostly vegetarian diet. I actually like the taste as well. I'm now on my second bottle. It too, helps me get out of bed without coffee :-)

Helps with mood/sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I wrote a review on here before, but it was removed. Not sure why. But I do want people to know that it has helped with my child's chronic mood swings and insomnia. I will definitely keep this on hand for him. Maybe my review before was too long and detailed.

Terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin burned my mouth as I held it under my tongue and then I had gastric distress and burning. Not good. Back to taking lozengers

Gives energy almost immediately

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 droppers under my tongue just before my workout. Especially with my weight training I am able to lift more. Nice taste.

B12 - Proven good improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 6 years old son is mild ASD, he took B12 dosage accordingly to his doctor's recommendation. I see good improvement in his speech and thinking process sfter 2 weeks of dosage.

great product, pleasant taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

it works really well. i don't need to drink many cups of coffee to keep me awake anymore.

Definite Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking it for a month now. I have a lot more energy. It even helps me get out of the bed in the morning without coffee.

the grossest taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2006 | Verified Purchase

iherb use to offer another liquid b12, and i mistook this one for that little jewel. on the bottle it says "pleasant tasting" but it's wretched. i have to return it taste so bad. i'm curious as to how the other reviewer can tolerate holding it in his/her mouth for thirty seconds like the instructions dictate.