Help

Great Product

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Aug 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential for us since we are unable to synthetize them and their level in our bodies is fully dependent on our food consumption. Research shows that these fatty acids reduce inflammation,may lower risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, arthritis, autoimmune diseases, asthma, fibromyalgia and more. Their deficiency is also linked to fatigue, elevated triglycerides, thyroid problems and brain-related diseases such as memory issues, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, ADHD and schizophrenia. What is concerning is that in last 150 years, ratio of other type of fatty acids, omega-6s to omega-3s has increased from 1:1 (often considered as ideal) up to dangerous 20:1 so I really recommend you to supplement these daily, especially considering that their most significant food source fish is often highly contamined with PCBs, mercury and other dangerous substances. If you eat fish regularly, eat those smallest ones such as sardines and anchovies, they have lowest toxin levels. I prefer to get my fish oil in liquid form but some of my friends and family members prefer to take them as softgels so I recommend these to them, they are enteric coated and don't give them "fish burps". If you find my review helpful, please click YES and visit my homepage by clicking on my name above to read more of my comprehensive supplement reviews.

Good product spoiled

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying this for quite some time, but I just received my newest shipment today and it will be the last. For the second time, some of the capsules have broken in the bottle, covering all the others with oil and leaving a bad taste and smell. Buy at your own risk.

This Product Smells!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is disgusting and I am going to return it. The pills are supposed to be coated and not smell. They smell heavily of fish and the odor sticks to your fingers. I put them in a pill box with other supplements and the pill box now smells. Also, they left an oily residue on my fingers and in the pill box. I would give it zero stars if I could.

Amazing fish oil product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

There are a lot of fish oil products out there but in my opinion this is the best. After just a few weeks of taking it I have more energy, my skin is clear, my knees don't hurt as much and I just feel completely renewed. This brand was recommend by a lot of people and so far I can't say enough good about them, they obviously take quality very seriously. I will continue to use their line and Iherb.com for the wonderful prices, thank you

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the enteric coating because it doesnt give you any fish taste after you take them. Also i like that i can get more omega 3 without having to take so many pills.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Omega-3 soft gels not only have helped to lower my bad cholesterol, my good cholesterol has risen! My arthritic joints feel more mobile and less painful when I regularly take Omega-3 softgels.

Now Foods, Ultra Omega-3, 500 EPA/250 DHA,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used NOW Ultra Omega-3 for many years and I have seen my test results improve. Very satisfied.

acne and general wellbeing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really has improved my acne and general wellbeing.

Cholesterol free with all the good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It took me a long time to find what this product offers. My wife can't tolerate the fishy taste, so this enteric coated softgel works for her. The distillation process removes unwanted compounds and it has the two most important Omega-3 components - EPA and DHA. We've been very happy with it.

THis helps me sooo much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am taking 3 of these a day and I have only been taking them about 2 weeks or so. I can already tell something is different. I am not having as much anxiety, worry, and more calm and able to handle situations. This is a potent product! *UPDATE* I am on my 3-4th bottle of these, and I quit them for almost 2 days. WHOA! I started getting uptight with my kids, I started getting impatient and irrated with almost everybody, I thought, I need my fish oil. I went back on my fish oil today again, and I feel calm, more collected, and in a much better mood! These totally work! And they smell like LEMONS, you will get NO FISH BURPS AT ALL! UPDATE******** I used these 3 a day during pregnancy and I had a very very smart and healthy little girl!! I am on 4 a day now and I am preparing to concieve, God WIlling. Wonderful stuff! 2ed update, this product used to be excellent, but unfortuntly something happened. This is the 2ed bottle that has turned rancid. Only this time the bottle turned rancid and the capsules opened within a couple weeks of recieving my order from another company. I think they are having problems with manufacturing this product. I am trying to find another enteric coated fish oil I can afford!