Coconut softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was excited with the concept of having softgels available, however, I am extremely disappointed after having read and compared the gram count vs. the coconut oil in the jar. Compared to the coconut oil in the jar,the softgels only give you a few drops of coconut oil per serving because of fillers. 1 tbs. of coconut oil is 14 grams, 3 softgels, only 4 grams. I don't understand why the companies would not fill the softgels with pure coconut oil rather than using fillers. In my opinion, this compromises the quality of the product.

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband and i have been taking these capsules in conjunction with the oil for our skin and hair. The results have been fab. My hypo-thyrodism is much better no longer have to sleep with sock due to cold feet. My hands are warmer too. My husband's psoriasis has cleared after years of struggling with it and trying different product with no success. His bald patch is slowly growing baby hairs after just 6wks of using the product. We are blown away and now taking 9capsules each daily. Our skin and hair are looking great too. Family and friend's have noticed changes in our skin & hair commenting that we are both looking younger.

Worked wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have very coarse, thick African American hair and in just taking this a few days, my hair felt very soft and moisturized, as if I had a conditioning treatment on it "BUT I DIDN'T". Its great for your hair, and skin. This is better than any conditioner from the salon..and trust me I"ve bought them all.

the perfect item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking coconut oil for my thyroid function for over a year and a half. I got to were I would gag because it was just too much. Now that I have the capsules it's the best of both worlds. I can take it and not have problems having to take it and works well keeping my thyroid in check!

The best oil for menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

They are one of the best capsules I've ever had for monosaturates and excellent for women in menopause.

Coconut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps tremendously to avoid constipation...

AWESOME!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love coconut oil and I love this brand. It is helping me control my candida, keep my thyroid up and running and with wieght loss. It also is making my skin so soft. Great product.

Coconut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has helped my daughter, she doesn't have boils or infections when she takes 2 of these a day.

Love the coconut!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like the coconut oil. I combine these with some coconut oil from a jar. I've been taking it for a short time now and I have already seen results. I've lost 13 pounds in a couple weeks. Also I noticed my skin isn't so dry. I take this with the oil because you can't get full results with just the softgels.

Cheap but good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this Coconut Oil for almost 2 years now. My mother-in-law told me about it and we were ordering another brand that was 3 times the price. Then I found the NOW brand, its cheap but works just as good if not better than the other more expensive brands! I would recommend it to anyone who has a problem maintaining their weight.