4 members of my family say that it's an excellent product

Posted by MichaelLabib on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has an amazing effect on the members of my family, it has the right ingredients in the right dose, except for the 5 mg of manganese. It gives us a lot of energy and it lasts till evening. The amount of Vitamin Bs in this product is great, the minerals are perfect. I think it's one of those few multivitamins that you can take without any side effects. Please visit my page for more products reviews.

MY NEW FAVOURITE MULTIVITAMIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my new favourite multi -- not sure why it isn't a higher scorer on the bestseller list yet ! I have taken Now's ADAM, TRUE BALANCE and DAILY VITS as well as many other brands of multis and this one provides me with more energy than any of those did. I also got my wife taking these and she is doing even better on these than she had been on Now's EVE, DAILY VITS or any others she has ever taken. She is 50 and I am 45 and neither one of us really needs the extra iron. In fact, she never gets constipated anymore (!!) as she used to when taking dailys with iron. Note that at one per day, this multi is as good a value as most and an even better value than ADAM, EVE or TRUE BALANCE which have daily dosages anywhere from 2 to 6 tabs per day. Highly recommended.

Vit-Min 75+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wish it was soy-free.

Superb energy booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It taste better than my previous purchase of multi-vitamin products, and great energy booster that lasts for the whole day. other than my pee going neon green (cause of Vitamin B12), there is no problem in this product.

good source of vitamins and minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is an essential part of my dog's vegan diet. my dog is doing awesome with this one.

Great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have always received my orders in a timely manner & every order has been correct. Best prices you can find any where!

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Satisfied

Sleep Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I do not feel I hv more energy but it seems that I sleep better after taking this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product.

25 year vitamin user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i found vit-min 75+ in my village health food store 20+ years ago. never upsets my stomach and i feel generally healthier when i am taking them. i have tried different brands when i run out but i always return to vit-min !!

1 2