LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have found this to be the best price and best item on the market. I take on average 20,000 mlg daily and if for some reason I get to feeling sick like during pollen season I just pump it up. I have taken as much as 150,000 mlg in a 36 hour time and did not get sick with what ever I was coming down with. Also my 88 year old father-in-law had surgery and was not doing well I started giving him mega doses of vitamin c and within 36 hours he was back to his old happy self. I love this product and believe in it so much I have order extra every time for friends.

Miracle Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Vitamin C on a regular basis now for 30 years with nothing but beneficial effects. I have discovered through much tedious trial and error that all formulations save Emergen-C and Ascorbic Acid are completely worthless. Emergen-C and Ascobic Acid work equally well but Ascorbic Acid is a lot cheaper. I go through about 6 lbs. of Ascorbic Acid a year. It is one of the very few supplements for which the effect is obvious and almost immediate. I can't praise it highly enough.

"If you want results, use adequate ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a fan of Vitamin C powder from the NOW company. However, with the crystals version of this product, My stomach becomes VERY bloated within 30 minutes of consuming one serving size of ½ teaspoon dissolved in water – This feeling of fullness and discomfort, along with a distended belly, persists the whole day. Very distressing. I will start taking smaller doses more frequently and dissolve them in a protein powder shake. If these actions does not alleviate the bloating, I’ll switch to another ascorbate form of Vitamin C. Finally, Also noticed a discrepancy between the back label content in the 3 lbs package I received and the label posted in the site. My version of the product states “Product of China. Packaged in the USA.” The posted label states this is “Manufactured in the USA” . Very disappointed, at the moment, with the label content discrepancy and with a $45+ product creating these distressing issues.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make my own liposomal vitamin C. I'm very satisfied with the quality (I like NOW products) which can't be beat for this price. Good stuff.

Now Foods, Ascorbic Acid, 3 lbs, (1361 g )Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality, finely powdered, easy to dissolve. Arrival of shipment surprisingly quick. This product is nearly impossible to find in Australia. It is now being marketed for human consumption as the Sodium or Calcium salt or the combination which limits the quantity that can be consumed and foods it can be added to.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We noticed excellent results. We noticed better skin tone. If you combine with Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3 Powder, 7 oz (198 g), you will get excellent skin in a few days time. This combination makes your ligaments and tendons stronger.

my gums stopped bleeding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It really is too bad dentists don't seem to advise their patients with periodontal disease to up their dosage of Vitamin C! After a short while-perhaps close to a month, my gums stopped bleeding like they always do to barely any pink in the sink. If any at all. If I decrease my dosage sure enough the bleeding starts up again, so for me I can make a direct connection to the Vit C. thanks Linus Pauling! oh, and I have to use a dosage that makes my guts a bit uncomfortable. Nothing is perfect. But I'll take the gut rumblings over the bleeding and infected gums any day!

Blends well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Slightly sour taste as expected. Blends really well. I use a little baking soda with it to neutralize the acid content and make it taste better (fizzy) (Turns into Sodium Ascorbate) And No, sodium ascorbate does not have the disadvantages of regular sodium on our bodies. Such as hypertension, BP increase, or water retention.

My All-Time Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Now Foods ascorbic acid crystals for over 15 years. The product is always consistent and delivers the benefits of vitamin C that I'm looking for.

vit c

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product is effective for my needs---following linus pauling recommendation for use of vit c.