Immune Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Since taking Vitamin D-3, common everyday illnesses have been almost obsolete! This product is easy to swallow, and comes in a 10,000 IU soft gel which allows you to only take one. A very simple solution to build your immune system.

Not allowed in Canada

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Don't bother ordering this item since Health Canada will not allow this product in Canada. iHerb should make note of this.

great for depression...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wish more doctors would give their patients vit d for depression, instead of anti depressants. But its just wishful thinking.

This is a must (Pituitary adenoma)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is an antidepressant, and also helps balancing hormones. I've been diagnosed with pituitary adenoma which is a small brain tumour, and needed to increase my testosterone and Vitamin D level. Since I live in Ireland where no sunshine penetrates the grey clouds, I have to take this small, golden coloured softgels. Highly recommended.

High potency vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm pleased with these capsules because they are half the physical size of the 5000 IU capsules that I had been taking and I no longer have to take two capsules. 10000 IU is about how much vitamin you get sunbathing in the summer for half an hour, so it is not an overdose.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very high amount of d vit for that price, also it is natural vit d, dont buy sinthetic one, also dont take every day for few months, vit d is not water soluble vitamin, it get storage in liver so big amounts can go hard on liver health, take it just during winter because in summer if you expose yourself on sun, that is enough, meybe if you have bones or artritis take it more often. Also expose your self on sun just in nature, in town because of pollution of cars and factories, it is hard to storage vit d for skin and from sun.

Good value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from psoriasis and in our northern latitudes the sun does not provide enough of vitamin d. Thanks to your product my skin looks better and is no longer itching or flaking like it did before. I no longer need any lotions or oitments that I hate using.

This the best vitamin D !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this Vitamin D as it is a high dose and I am using it as I am very low in vitamin d all the time, as I am an indoors most of the time and ,it also helps with diabetes treatment too when taken at a higher dose . one of the best supplements' to take !

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is easy to take. it is hard to find this dosage and IHERB had it. The product came very quickly and was very affordable. I highly endorse this product and IHERB.

D- 3 review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product but not sure of the instructions to take one every three days. I have always used 5,000 IU daily.