Take it with Cheesecake!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is really easy to take. Be sure to take it with a meal that includes fat so that your body can absorb it seeing as it is a fat soluble vitamin. Unfortunately I didn't realize that and took it for a whole month and it didn't raise my Vit. D level in my blood :( because I wasn't taking it with meals! Anywho it seems to be doing something now!

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 2000 IU, 120 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ordered to take extra vitamin D3 by my physician for vitamin D deficiency, this looked liked a good one to try, and it has helped raise my vitamin D levels to a healthy level

Excellent for those who don't spend time outdoors...

Posted by RacerWife7 on Feb 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doc checks my vitamin D levels every time I have blood drawn. I'm hypothyroid, so I have blood drawn on a regular basis. I work indoors and don't spend any time outside, really. So, I'm taking 6,000 IU's of vitamin D per day. It's SO much easier to take 3 Now Foods softgels than 6 dry, chalky pills. I LOVE these!

D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be mending my foot fracture in record time, 8000 per day

kay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended by my doctor, great value and easy way to get the 10,000 IU I needed for the first 3 weeks.

D-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommends 2,000 - 4,000 IUs of D3 for me. These capsules are very small, easy to take, and inexpensive.

Love that there is no soy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love the fact that there is no soy in this product. Now products are my favorite!

Cheap and right dose.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

And right dose for me too - I like the fact that these are softgels, remember to take them with largest meal, according to latest research it vastly improves absorption.

vitamin d

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my husband and I both have been taking vitamin d for quite awhile, as recommended by our doctors. In fact, one of our doctors gave us this site to go to for the best value.

Vitamin D Success

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctors found that my body was low in Vitamin D like many people nowadays. I have been using Now Food Vitamin D-3 for many months now and my levels have stabilizd and remained at a normal level ever since.