Great value and a years supply!

Posted by NaturalMum on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product works really well and is a great price for a whole years supply. Note this product contains D3 cholecalciferol which is bioavailable, don't be fooled by cheap supplements using D2 which is poorly absorbed and a waste of money! I only take this on days where I havent gotten outside or there hasn't been much sunlight. A must in winter! Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1562546 on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 or 3 of these every day. I haven't gotten a cold or flu.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Natural Vitamin D-3 is more easily assimilated by our bodies. Now Foods always offer good quality supplements at reasonable prices.

Great value!

Posted by Reviewer1380598 on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We haven't gotten the flu this year, and our Vitamin D levels are good. We take one 2 or 3 times each day.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product with the reasonable price.

Priced right

Posted by 4653754678952201164 on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the NOW brand. It has good reviews. This is high potency and this is good for me. Tiny softgels are easy to swallow.

Now E 1,000 IU gels

Posted by 5372817788617147863 on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Best price.

My bad

Posted by Reviewer1358005 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I hit the wrong key and wound up with a box full of 5000 IU Softgels - iherb handle the problem beautifully and now I've got my 1000 IU Softgels and happy as a clam. Thanks for the courtesies and efficiency.

Good product at reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer1430806 on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product to take now that winter is coming on. I find additional Vitamin D-3 helps me beat the winter blues.

The rigth stuff!

Posted by 5753292187304588148 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have the greatest trust in Now Foods products and swear especially by their D-Vitamins, which is something we all lack in our modern, indoors world. Great prices too with quick delivery, even to Europe :)