I thought the K2 in here was MK-7 but it's not. It's MK-4

Posted by Specialist on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

MK-4 only lasts a few hours in the body while MK-7 lasts about a day. I switched back to Jarrow MK-7 and Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 (5000IU) Now that I know better, 1000IU of D3 in the winter is not enough for me. I've moved up to 5000 IU/day in the winter since I live north of 35 degrees latitude in the US, and that's what the current research suggests. I'd rather take 2 pills(D and K2) and get an effective dose vs. having to take 4-5 of these.

Be Careful!

Posted by Reviewer2084997 on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Had to stop because the Vitamin K made my periods horribly heavy with excessive clotting! Not for everyone!

excellent source for bone nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2749707 on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

these are easy to swallow capsules, that have the Vit D-3 and K-2 needed for healthy bones! excellent for those of us with osteoporosis, or anyone who would like to complete their calcium supplements with the correct additional vitamins

help to cure my tooth decay

Posted by Reviewer1814248 on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. It help to cure my long time tooth disease. since I take it everyday, I have never seen a dentist. also the price is very affordable.

Added Vit K2

Posted by Reviewer2587747 on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for bringing out this product, it makes perfect sense to add the K2 to the Vit D - Vit D facilitates the absorption of calcium and Vit K2 helps to put it into the bones where it belongs.

Great value, and no gelatin!

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Recently, I revamped my entire supplement routine so that it is now gelatin free. The three hardest parts were: fish oil, lecithin, and Vitamin D all of which are difficult to find in veggiecaps. With the other two, I ended up getting liquid in a bottle, but this NOW Vitamin D saved the day. Other gelatin-free Vitamin D supplements are generally D-2, but this product is the superior form D3. As an added bonus, it also includes some extra K2 (which is convenient because both D3 and K2 are in slightly smaller quantities than I would like in my otherwise excellent multiple : Life Force Multiple Tablets without Iron).

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Life Extension magazine recently recommended taking K-2 along with D-3, to aid both the bones and the heart. Now Foods is always my trusted brand.

Excellent !

Posted by Reviewer2193872 on Dec 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I found out through a blood test that I had a serious Vitamin D deficiency (13.6 instead of 30 to 80) which could explain my 7 month hip pains during long walks. I decided to go on Now Foods VitD3 and K2 as the blend seemed to be appropriate. Instead of 1 pill per day, I take 3. After 2 weeks, the constant pain has gone, it only comes back after 2 hours of intense walk so apparently my hips are healing fast. My next VitD3 supplement will be on a higher dosage (5000 IU per day) as I am still under the maximum dosage.

efficient and dependable

Posted by Reviewer1047370 on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I found the product very suitable for my needs. It was listed at a very reasonable price and the shipping and handling to Australia was surprisingly quite low. The product arrived in the time span indicated by the company. So overall I am really happy with my purchase and would definitely purchase from the company again.

2K to 3D

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the indisputable research shows us how instrumental D3 is to human health, and it becomes more enlightening since we all now read about how deficient americans are, especially those who are situated in the higher latitudes. D3 has kept me flu free for the last two winters, and K2 is something i have recently been taking as well for the hopes to reverse any arterial calcification. Dr. Weston Price talked about the tandem of vitamin D and factor X, which was later identified as K2. they are supposed to have a synergistic affect. this pill allows me to kill two birds with one stone. i pop two a day