Help

An excellent diuretic. Comparable with prescription diuretics.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works in less than an hour to shrink the area below your jawline and remove almost all excess water. It also reduces water rentention in the lower backside areas in the same amount of time. A great product! Take 2 capsules one hour before meals, in my opinion.

finally

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried every diuretic there is & this is the absolute best one I've used - works very well

Almost as good as taking a prescription drug

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Unlike with other herbal diuretics, I can really tell the difference with this one, and I don't have to worry about losing potassium. Very good brand.

real relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. I was on Lasix every day - and this product is milder, but works too. I'm very happy to give my kidneys a break from the drug!

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is really a great tool for me whenever I felt that my body is swollen I will take 2 of this and the water will be released slowly and comfortably. Liked it very much & will definately buy again.

Now Foods, Water Out, Herbal Diuretic, 100

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I find that our BP goes down a few points when we take this product twice daily.

Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very impressed with this product. I suffered very bad water retention (and major weight gain) with some medication that I was taking and this helped get rid of all the water weight quickly. Very impressed!

Now Foods, Water Out, Herbal Diuretic, 100 VCaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works, but only if you take 4 capsules at one time.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

works well and is convienient to use. i ahve mild HBP and it works for me. I sometimes stray from my low salt regimen and this is a life saver for eating out.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I noticed right away how this relieved bloating. I won't be without it.