Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's not the sweetest protein on the market but it's certainly one of the healthiest. I spent a lot of time looking for a protein powder without Aspartame or Acesulfame K (which both metabolize into FORMALDEHYDE) and came across this one. This seems to be very pure and does the trick.

Mixes great and tastes wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting protein powder I've tried, doesn't give gas either.

I do not recommend it!

Posted by khalilbh on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First of all; I have read the previous reviews of this product and I thought: I have finally found I have been looking for, and although the price is quite expensive comparing to other whey protein products, this didn't stop me from buying it. This whey powder DOES NOT mix well at all!! It is like your are putting some small pills inside water and then drink it, although I use the Blender Bottle shaker which is the most famous shaker in the market, and I use this shaker with another -and much cheaper- whey protein product and it does its job very good. But if you mix it with milk instead of water; the problem will disappear mostly, so now I mix one scoop with milk before I go to bed until the powder is finished. Regarding the taste; it is not like a milk shake or chocolate milk, it is just "good", and if you mix it with milk it will be more delicious. I gave the product one start because of its high price, if the price was low maybe a two stars rating would be more appropriate.

Reasonable price and good quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My boyfriend adds this to his morning shakes and he says it's wonderful.

Super Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice cocoa flavour

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and healthy protein, veary easy to mix with water, recomend to everyone who wants healthy protein.

loved the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it's pure and tastes great

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very easy to digest ang great taste even natural

taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Comparing with other products, it needs little bit more time to mix. Nevertheless i like it. it tastes very good when it's mixed with milk. i think i'll never be sick of this.

As expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

God quality, consistences and taste.

1 2 3 4