Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Better than any fiber I've ever had. Things just are not the same without it. This item is a must have. I suggest beginning like this: week 1 use 1 tblsp & 12oz water. Week 2 use 2 tblsp & 12oz water. Week 3 use 3 tblsp & 12oz of water. I stay with that after the 3rd week.

Glad I found it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had IBS with prominent diarrhea for many years now. Have been using this for 2 weeks now and have become a huge fan already. It has greatly relieved my symptoms. I would however caution against using this with other fiber products such as All-Bran plus. I used to drink a shake every morning which I made using All-bran plus as a base. Using both gave me extreme flatulence for a few hours a day. Since I was not planning on giving up using psyllium, I quit with the shake and have had no problems since then. I highly recommend this product for anyone with IBS. It has greatly changed my life.

I Will not do without Whole Psyllium Husk!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking whole Psyllium Husk for several years now. I started by my husband and I doing a colon cleanse for 3 months. Shortly after that my husband had a colonoscopy done. The Dr. commented how clean the colon was . That was what I was told in the booklet "Cleansing or Surgery". It said to be sure and use the Whole Psyllium Husk and not the powder since that would clog the walls rather than clean them. The whole husk would scrub the intestinal walls. The Dr. proved that this was true. Now my husband and I are taking a Tbsp. twice a day. It keeps us regular. I highly recommend this product!!!

Neutral smell and taste + BIG BOTTLE!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Big bottle! TOTALLY WORTH THE PRICE PAID (: Can use this to feel fuller without more calories. Lose weight with this! :D:D HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

fiber!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

regular at last and goes down easy mixed with juice

great fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several, this is the best, no additives, no harsh taste, I add cinammon and it is easy to swallow.

Whole Psyllium Husks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We have found this product very beneficial.

use to make smoothie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I mix a teaspoon in a blender making smoothie

Will always use!

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I eat a whole food diet full of lots of veggies, so I get tons of fiber. BUT...I take psyllium daily because it acts like a broom in your system, and keeping your colon clean is KEY to excellent health! I recommend it highly!!!

Good to go.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I did intend that pun. Works as they said.

1 2 3 4