Love the taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and effective too! It is natural and fluoride free. I love the lingering taste of cinnamon in my mouth. Xylitol whitens the teeth as a bonus! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Works really well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my mouth from getting dry.

Gum problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for refreshing your mouth but even better for gum problems. From Calif.

Love this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Word of warning to Australian customers. If you use DHL any xylitol products are likely to be removed by customs & you`ll receive an intimidating letter (as happened to my daughter) I always use the UPS cheap shipping (thanks iherb) and I`ve never had a problem. This applies to toothpaste, mouth wash & protein powders etc. Great product, love it.

Wonderful mouthwash!

Posted by Turboshopper on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, and doesn't irritate my mouth like some commercial brands sold in drugstores.

wow!

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this mouthwash. It is refreshing, and I have noticed less plaque build up using this in tandem with the Xyliwhite toothpaste. I also love the mint flavor. I wish they would put a dosage lid on the bottle.

Really Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love the Cinnamon taste,and it definitely makes your mouth feel fresh and healthy,I use this along with Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel,thumbs up for both products!

Now Foods, XyliWhite Mouthwash, Cinnafresh, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good!

Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a fan of cinnamon and this mouthwash tastes great! Now products are GMP certified and I trust their ingredients. I recommend this product...

My favourite cinnamon mouthwash!

Posted by vegangela on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few of the cinnamon mouthwashes available from iHerb (including the Jason and Nature's Answer ones), and this one is my favourite thus far. It has a distinct cinnamon taste which reminds me of the Epic cinnamon gum sold here (which I also love).