Safe whitening toothpaste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 10, 2014

It has no SLS, parabens and fluoride, which makes it safe for my teeth. Baking soda works miracles for whitening and I like the minty taste. Huge container, so very economical for the price! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

The better quality!

Posted by GoodLife on Feb 01, 2014

The most of supermarket toothpaste contains unhealthy, chemical & toxical ingredients (SLS for example). This paste is natural, it means that it's no toxic and dangerous for my health. We use it for two years, and we love it for fresh taste, it cleans very well our teeth, so I recommend this paste to all. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

XyliWOW!

Posted by Reviewer1283130 on Jun 17, 2008

Every 6 mo. I was admonished by my dental hygienist for not taking proper care of my teeth. Until XyliWhite. I have been using this product for a year now. My teeth have never been whiter. My enamel is stronger. And my hygienist actually complimented me on my lack of plaque at my recent visit. The only thing I did differently was switch to this toothpaste. I like the kind with baking soda. I like this product better than Tom's xylitol toothpaste. Many supermarket brand toothpastes actually contain sugar. That's why I made the switch in the first place. I use xylitol as my primary sweetener. I haven't had supermarket type sugar in my house for over a year! Thanks Now Foods!!! And thanks, iherb, for your great service!!

SAFE TO USE!

Posted by Reviewer2331879 on Jul 28, 2008

Toothpaste these days are 49 cents a tube for a reason: they're cheap to make and toxic for your body! No, Tom's of Maine toothpaste is NOT safe, natural my butt. I've searched long and hard for a xylitol toothpaste that isn't harmful, and this is as good as it gets! I will defineitly be a repeat customer for this product.

One more great Product !!!!

Posted by bray29 on Jul 20, 2012

My wife and I love this product. We have been using it for several years, and get great reports from our dentist. Tastes great, and no fluoride.. I have very sensitive teeth and this toothpaste works great. Use it for a few weeks and then try another brand "you will

Not bad

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

This is my first experience with a toothpaste other than a regular flouride. It's not too bad at all. Taste is fine and mild. I guess I feel a bit cleaner with a fluoride because it leaves a minty taste, which this xylitol paste does not. But my teeth still get clean and it is better for me. I will purchase again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Good toothpaste.

Posted by JuliaP on Jul 04, 2013

Recomend! It has all you need from topthpaste.

not for me

Posted by 5746061813854996622 on Jun 02, 2014

this gave me lots of sensitivity in my teeth

it sucks for me

Posted by Reviewer2120010 on Jun 13, 2014

I don't like it at all, my teeth became sensitive

great

Posted by marcosandrey on Sep 11, 2011

A good price for a product that will never bring harm to their health. The taste is very good. And especially not good for fluoride! I recommend.