Help

All-Rounder

Posted by meymod on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for enlarged or inflamed prostate, for body odor, for hair loss, acne, ... Zinc glycinate is highly absorbable by Albion Minerals. I take 60 mg each day and 5 mg copper every other day (zinc and copper are antagonists). Zinc reserves in our bodies are lost through sweat and urine. People who suffer from excessive sweating, and this includes athletes, need to supplement. Hilfreich bei vergrößerter oder entzündeter Prostata, Körpergeruch, Haarausfall, Akne, ... Zinc glycinat hat eine hohe Bioverfügbarkeit. Ich nehme jeden Tag zwei Kapseln (60 mg) und jeden zweiten Tag 5 mg Kupfer. Zink geht mit dem Schweiß verloren und wird zusätzlich verstärkt über den Urin ausgeschieden. Menschen die viel schwitzen, besonders Sportler, müssen supplementieren.

Now zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

one of few NOw items that doesnt have chemicals as stearic acid

My sense of smell is back

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After reading about my condition online, I decided to try zinc to restore my sense of smell. After 3 weeks I can smell again! Great, but not when I come back from my workout!

One of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've done some research and found that this form of zinc would have to be the best for absorption purposes. I take with food so to not get an upset stomach!

So much cheaper

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Having been put on zinc years ago by my Dr I've tried everywhere for the cheapest, best products. iherb.com wins!

Good alternative to tablets, which contain stearate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its amino acid chelation ensures good absorbability. Non-tablet form means no unhealthful stearate.

easy to swallow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

so nice to find this dose in one small easy to swallow capsule

Now Zinc Soft Gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thank-you for making the Zinc supplement in a soft gel!! So much easier to take!! We love them!!

Zinc Glycinate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product, giving relief for prostate problems.

Great quality Zink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take it before sleep with magnesium, it helps me sleep well and make good recovery.