1 Reviews - NOW Foods, Zinc Picolinate, 50 mg, 120 Veg Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

Bought this for my mum and dad and they love it! Increase their immunity! Good quality product with Economical price. If they want lesser daily dose, they can divide the capsule by 2 or so. Reliable and trustworthy company to purchase from. In this pandemy, a lot of evil company/seller sells fake supplements. Thanks iherb! If you find my review is useful, please thumbs up :) Thank you so much!

f73c8034-92d8-4394-9c64-2c3003d8897a
44b815b5-ea25-4f69-bf6c-6e54d9aed9e1
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Please help me by pressing like may you and your family always be blessed The 3rd bottle that my husband and I consumed. No need to hesitate to buy it, because zinc from this brand is picolinate so it is easily absorbed by the body and the price is very affordable. Zinc is essential for the normal functioning of many organs and systems in the body including the skeletal, immune, neurological, and endocrine systems. Zinc is a mineral co-factor required for hundreds of enzymatic reactions associated with protein and carbohydrate metabolism, RNA/DNA synthesis, and intercellular signaling. It is also known to play an important role in the body's free radical neutralizing activity and is very helpful for the maintenance of healthy aging.

10517122-b1aa-4165-82e6-82a9eb27ea00
f153473f-b6e6-4d60-ac7b-d5ae4b930252
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I have been taking Zinc Picolinate since July 2021, and my skin has become so smooth. Prior to this, I always have pimples every now and then. Now my skin is so smooth and I’ve never get any pimples ever since. There are many types of Zinc available in the market, choose this type of Zinc (Picolinate) as this form is easier to be absorbed by our body, hence better results!!!

e66a6bcf-edba-45c8-94dc-eeffd3cd973b
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Bought as a gift to build up immunity during this pandemic. So far so good, the quality should be fine as taking it together with other supplements to keep covid-19 away. Packaging easy to open with just a flip of the cover. It is a vegan product so anyone can consume it.

4c13ad0a-c3f1-4334-890d-2d1b1a8f33b6
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Zinc picolinate enhances our immune system me and my husband is taking this along with vitamin C, D3 and other supplements..my husband is paramedic and exposed to many types of patients every day including with those Covid Virus, since he’s taking this supplement along with other vitamins he never get sick thanks God! His PCR tests (weekly) is always negative..

9c9435e8-6479-4f47-ae34-4b0744ed6429
Posted on Nov 4, 2021

This is supplement has best value for the zinc form i have been looking for. Zinc piccolinate is said to be the most bioavailable form for zinc. I love the small capsules size and it is definitely better than other form of zincs. I just need to take this once a day and one bottle can last me for 4 months. This is really a good buy to increase immunity throughout the year.

37e642ca-b4fd-4880-8185-1bcabccb0a19
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Zinc Picolinate is a supplement for helping to boost the immune system immune system which might be better in reducing the frequency of illness since it has high bioavailability. The picolinic acid helps the body to absorb zinc, so it is a more easily absorbed form of zinc and one of the easiest forms of zinc for our body to digest and absorb. This makes it better than almost all other zinc supplements. Take zinc along with vitamin D3 10000iu and K2 180mcg and feels healthy. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. Highly recommended!

cae586db-96ad-4144-9c85-6df906aaa101
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Zinc is an essential vitamin that has immense benefits for almost every aspect of your health. Research shows that it can improve immune function, stabilize blood sugar levels, and help keep your skin, eyes, and heart healthy. This product contains of zinc picolinate which may be absorbed in your body better than other types of zinc. The capsules are easy to digest and the price is affordable.

58d747a8-9260-4619-a07e-4d8a46663609
cb3a6402-64e7-4611-88ed-4b7a7da1ae67
6278b8a0-2d60-4d09-b93c-2250923f6e92
Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Good Product, all the vitamins and minerals we need are in it and in excellent proportions and good price too.. Zinc is a highly recommended supplement for immune system support, so it is a staple during cold and flu season and especially now with the covid pandemic. This product contains zinc as zinc picolinate, which might be better in reducing the frequency of illness since it has high bioavailability. I use it daily, together with vitamin D3. Thanks,

d209dfdc-6e0f-495c-af19-f60ba3098504
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

NOW is my family's favorite brand. And what's more, the zinc that I have used for a long time really has an effect on the health of my body. In the past year I have never had the flu and during the covid19 pandemic, I have never been infected by the virus. I take zinc along with vitamin D3 10000iu and K2 180mcg. My body feels really healthy. I hope my experience is useful for others.

91c9f57d-bcd4-4475-840e-ba5226a3e324