I'm amazed! This actually works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered from lifelong insomnia with early morning wakenings. At this point I also have moderately severe arthritis which aggravates the insomnia, and leaves me with about a thimbleful of energy with which to greet another painful day. I was dubious whether this product could actually improve my sleep pattern, since it appears to be simply a combination of zinc and magnesium--and neither of these have ever helped my sleep in the past. The first night I didn't notice much. The 2nd night I did get up once briefly, but fell asleep right away again and slept like a log--didn't even hear a violent thunderstorm that my husband said shook the whole house. I woke up really feeling better, rested in a way I can't remember enjoying in living memory. I've used it now for about 2 weeks, and of course some nights are better than others (I have 11 cats, a dog, and 2 ferrets that can be quite a nuisance at night), but I must say I have had more energy and have enjoyed my sleep much more. I will keep using it.

Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff definetly makes me tired and sleep better, and i feel better for it the next day, surprised me it did.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

helps me sleep better and actually wake up fresh in the morning and want to get up. When I do not take it, I feel like I do not want to get up in the morning even if I have to. I also can oversleep if I dont have to get up for anything.

Upset stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These gave me an upset stomach and didn't help me sleep at all - I actually slept worse because of the stomach problems. I chose to just buy a better chelated magnesium (glycinate) and a zinc supplement instead. From what I've read Mg Aspartate isn't a good option despite it's claims of high absorption.

Go GRRL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used ZMA in the past and had good results in my fitness and sleep patterns. With all of the physical activity I do I can count on this and an adaquate amount of protien to keep me out of the catabolic cycle. I would suggest this product to anyone who engages in intense activity.

Great for Workout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I feel the uplifting effect of Now's ZMA. I get good recovery and good sleep. I take 3 at bedtime on an empty stomach.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good

Exellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The last few weeks have been really tough for me in the morning when I'm getting out of bed. Feeling I should need at least 3 hours+ of sleep every single day getting up for work. I usually sleep between 6-7 hours per night, but it doesn't seem to be enough. I train approximately 4-5 days a week. Last night I tried these and I woke up this morning with my body fully rested and the feeling I had gotten 10h of sleep, though I had only slept 6 hours. So these work exellent for me. Best buy from iherb so far :D

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used ZMA products in the past and this one rates comparably. Really helps sleep and recovery.

Good night's sleep and fewer aches

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take two a day at night, and have found it particularly good for reducing post-worckout aches and pains