Help

African Black Soap - always perfectly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

little oily consistence, but nevertheless the effective remedy!

Too thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like the feel of this lotion. It hydrates my skin without beeing oily. But I dont like the smell. Will not buy again

Love Love the smell / J'adooooooooore l'odeur !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Let me tell you I love the smell of this lotion, i don't know why i kept smelling the bottle when i received the box ! The consistency is thick and it can be hard to squeeze the product from the bottle, afte it is a great moiturizer ! What i like the most it contains shea butter which by itself can be very heavy on the skin but it is not the case here, with this lotion ! I recommend this product !!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- J'adore l'odeur de ce produit je n'arretais pas de sentir la bouteille quand c'est arrive chez moi ! C'est un produit qui est tres epais comme certains l'ont dis dans leur revue du coup vous allez lutter et faire travailler vos bras à vouloir faire sortir le produit de la bouteille lol ! C'est un bon hydratant qui n'est pas lourd sur la peau et je le recommande sincerement !

African Black Soap Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really liked it. When I run out of it I'll definetely buy another one. The smell is very good. And what I liked most of all is that the lotion consistence is quite thick. I've put it on my face and the skin got very smooth.

AFRICAN BLCK SOAP LOTION

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

BRILLIANT if you havent tried this u must and you wil never turn back!!! The most COMFORTING, SOOTHING, MOISTURISING cream you will ever treat your face with.

deeppurple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent product especially for people with dry/sensitive skin

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use it everyday, need to buy more. Great smell great lotion for skin. Skin is so soft after this product, i willnot use anything other than this lotion.

Best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin really soft, I use it for both face and body.

great as always

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

lotion is great, as almost all Nubian Heritage products

Good product, bad packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff, but the packaging is a joke.