Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The scent is not quite the same as the bar version (my second favorite bar after Shea Butter). It's a little strong and sweet for my tastes but the wash is fairly moisturizing and rinses clean - again don't think it performs quite as well as the bar and seems somewhat over-priced compared to other similarly moisturizing body washes I've tried so probably won't order this again.

Smells Gorgeous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this wash! With my sensitive and eczema prone skin, I was worried about the strong smell of it but it's fine to use when my skin is calm. I wouldn't use this on my eczema during a flare up as I'm concerned that it would make my skin flare.

will definitely repeat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different body wash on herb and this is best and no need to try anything more. Lathers well, smell is pleasant (not strong, not spicy even it says 'chai'). Washes off easily and leaves skin soft and clean. Not drying. Recommend!

Great skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps keep my skin clean and soft.

Its Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells like dior or Chanel perfume 😻😻 it feels like you have a fancy shower 🛀 its also keep your skin moist and soft . I give it 4 stars because it's not as moisturizing as the shea one but they are both amazing 😴💖 ريحته تجنن كانها عطر من ديور او شانيل ويرطب الجسم بس مو نفس غسولهم اللي بزبدة الشيا بس كلهم يستاهلون كل ريال اندفع فيهم 😻😻.

goat´s milk and chai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

body wash i like. good for hair too, it is shiny and not so frizzy.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All Nubian Heritage products just great! the only bad thing is that you get addict to them. The one who invented it and produced is genious! Thank you, iherb, for introducing these products to people around the world!

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A pleasing fragrance and a silky smooth texture that leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. Recommended!

Smells heavenly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This body wash smells out of this world ! I tried the soap first and wanted to reorder but it's always out of stock so I tried this.

Too strong odor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product is fine. I couldn't endure the scent. I gave it to my mother.