Excellent

Posted by naturellen on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love Nubian Heritage's body washes and I bought this body wash for my dear hubby and he likes it very much. The scent of the body wash is very refreshing and masculine, a little goes a long way since it lathers so much, it is very moisturizing and it can be also used for hair washing. It's an excellent all-in-one product for my active hubby so he doesn't have to carry different products with him when going to the gym etc.

Holy grail

Posted by Reviewer3297522 on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my number one choice for shampoo. Love the smell, love how hair feels after. Excellent body wash as well.

OK, but not great

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hmmm.... not as unpleasant (to me) as its shea butter namesake. Not bad, but not great either. Fragrance is a little strange... Can't smell "vetiver" at all, just a slightly sickly, fruity synthetic smell which doesn't inspire or pamper. Texture is smooth, but doesn't leave my skin feeling as soft as the Rose & Milk Chai. I'll keep on using it as I don't want to waste it, but won't be buying this again. Disappointing.

Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver

Posted by Reviewer1291915 on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wow! I love it. Fresh scent and non drying, it makes for a most pleasant shower. Please add the lotion to the list of items you carry. I had to order lotion from another vendor. iHerb was faster and cheaper. Wish I had ordered two.

SMOOTH AS SILK

Posted by Reviewer1583443 on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

SKIN FEELS RICH AND SMOOTH AFTER SHOWERING.BEST WASH I HAVE EVER USED AND WAS DELIGHTFULLY SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT

aaahhh

Posted by Reviewer2686179 on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i just love NUBIAN HERITAGE. . .this stuff is just Ah-mazing from scent to how it lathers up, to how it leaves my skin oh so smooth when i get out the shower. . .will mos def purchase again

Delightful!

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a body wash and a shampoo - works great and smells divine! A little goes a long way.

Posted by Reviewer1291839 on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this aroma so much.And it is enough with small drop to make big amount of foam.

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

rich, moisturizing, smells GREAT.... also love the hand lotion that goes with. will most definitely buy again!

Cleans you very well