Excellent

Posted by naturellen on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love Nubian Heritage's body washes and I bought this body wash for my dear hubby and he likes it very much. The scent of the body wash is very refreshing and masculine, a little goes a long way since it lathers so much, it is very moisturizing and it can be also used for hair washing. It's an excellent all-in-one product for my active hubby so he doesn't have to carry different products with him when going to the gym etc.

Holy grail

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my number one choice for shampoo. Love the smell, love how hair feels after. Excellent body wash as well.

aaahhh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i just love NUBIAN HERITAGE. . .this stuff is just Ah-mazing from scent to how it lathers up, to how it leaves my skin oh so smooth when i get out the shower. . .will mos def purchase again

OK, but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hmmm.... not as unpleasant (to me) as its shea butter namesake. Not bad, but not great either. Fragrance is a little strange... Can't smell "vetiver" at all, just a slightly sickly, fruity synthetic smell which doesn't inspire or pamper. Texture is smooth, but doesn't leave my skin feeling as soft as the Rose & Milk Chai. I'll keep on using it as I don't want to waste it, but won't be buying this again. Disappointing.

Product received is not the one advertised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients in the product received is not the same as the one advertised and shown in the picture. It contains Tocopherol which I'm sadly allergic to and the ingredients are quite different, see below from the product I received. INGREDIENTS: Water Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycol Stearate, Methyl Cocoyl Taurate Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Glycerin (Vegetable). Butyrospermum Parkil (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root (Vetiver) Oil, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Caramel, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Mela Azadirachta Flower Extract, Prostrata Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Amino-Esters-l, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol

amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

rich, moisturizing, smells GREAT.... also love the hand lotion that goes with. will most definitely buy again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this aroma so much.And it is enough with small drop to make big amount of foam.

Delightful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a body wash and a shampoo - works great and smells divine! A little goes a long way.

SMOOTH AS SILK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

SKIN FEELS RICH AND SMOOTH AFTER SHOWERING.BEST WASH I HAVE EVER USED AND WAS DELIGHTFULLY SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT

Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wow! I love it. Fresh scent and non drying, it makes for a most pleasant shower. Please add the lotion to the list of items you carry. I had to order lotion from another vendor. iHerb was faster and cheaper. Wish I had ordered two.

1 2 3 4