great

Posted by 5245288874417425992 on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the wonderful smell and how it makes your skin so soft you only need a small amount to give a good foam , my skin breakout from the time if the product is irritating bot this one was so great my skin didn't irritate or something ... And the most important thing for me NO ANIMAL TESTING ,,, I got the soap, the butter and the hand cream but didn't use them yet ... حبيت الريحه والرغوه وكيف يترك ملمس الجلد ناعم مو زي اي غسول جسم وماتحتاجين الا كميه بسيطه بس تكفي وترغي بشكل ممتاز بشرتي حساسه تجاه اي غسول ممكن الجسم بس هذا الغسول رهيييييب اشتريت معاه الصابونه وكريم اليدين بس مابعد استخدمته والاهم انه ضد تجارب الحيوان

Very concentrated - a drop is enough for the entire face

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

and more - but feels good on skin - moisturizing and non-drying. Not totally happy with the scent though - it don't smell lavender, nor flowers, but some kind of fruity. But nice smell - just not what I wanted. Because it lathers so well I have started using it as a shaving foam and it works perfect.

Made me itch

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping for some meadowy-foresty smell and hydration. Didn't find any.

Not bad but not true

Posted by 5542017374772279856 on Mar 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells like more like Cherry rather than what its supposed to smell like based on the supposed ingredients . lathers very foamy , so you want to use sparingly. I really doubt this could be natural.

desert rat

Posted by Reviewer1285469 on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

little bit goes a long way...does not dry my skin...smells pleasant...

Love this body wash!

Posted by 5763915180761978521 on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for about a year now, and I love it! I was really surprised to see there were any reviews that were less than 5 stars, which is why I decided to write this one. The smell isn't overwhelmingly of lavender, as one person noted, as it's a blend of wildflowers. The combined effect reminds me a bit of this really lovely strawberry shampoo I had as a kid - a warm, sunny, sun ripened scent. It is thick, but that's what's great about it. A bottle lasts a really long time, and the rich, think lather is great for shaving, too. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I hope they never stop making this product!

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1377853 on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells great but my skin has been dry and itchy since I started using it.

Quite disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on May 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this body wash because of the good reviews. The texture is very thick and it is quite difficult to squeeze the soap out of the bottle. The smell of lavender is very mild and I don't think there are any smell of wild flowers. It is best to use a hand mitt to apply the soap otherwise there will be wastage. Very difficult to rinse off too.

Wonderful!

Posted by namoys1 on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This body wash is amazing. My skin is no longer super dry. It moisturizes and nourishes your skin. A little goes a long way and it smells amazing. I love Nubian Heritage products.

Love This

Posted by Reviewer1874451 on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's a thick gel. Lathers well and smells great. I love this product!

1 2 3