Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Only need to use a small amount, nice lather, incredible smell - not too strong. Also works great as a shampoo for me and for my dogs. gentle and moisturizing. Best soap I've found!

Very moisturizing!

Posted by naturellen on Oct 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the body washes from Nubian Heritage and this is no exception. The olive & green tea body wash is really moisturizing, it lathers up very nicely and only a small amount is needed so the bottle is great value. I also use to wash my hair, it's so gentle. The scent of this wash is kind of zesty and traditional soap-like, even my husband liked this scent!

Great Shower gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best shower gel I've tried. Its thick and has a wonderful clean refreshing smell. It seems to be very concentrated so just a little goes a long ways. Because it is thick, it is easy to squeeze out just a little, which then lathers up very well. I like that it does not have bad chemicals and is not harsh or drying.

soft skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful, mild, soothing skin treatment and cleanser.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The Olive & Green Tea body wash lathers up really nice in my loofa, a little will take you a long way! The scent is nice, and it's a plus that this product contains olive oil :)

Purrfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Nubian Heritage. I want to marry it. The scent is divine, the soft creamy texture is perfect. You need very little on the cloth/sponge to do the trick. 100% Natural is SO RARE these days. Others "100% natural" brands I liked before this have "natural" additives. This company is REAL.

Very pleasant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice, pleasant, herbal smell, the skin feels moisturised and happy after using it. Will be ordering again.

Great for allergies.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Makes your body cleand and tingling.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lathers like a dream (I don't know why, but that matters to me.) It's amazing that an all natural body wash could lather like this. Very pleased. It doesn't moisturize my super dry skin as well as I had hoped, but it certainly doesn't dry my skin out, so I have no complaints. I will definitely buy this again, as well as the other scents available. Thank you iHerb for the excellent prices. ;)

Best Body Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Amazing products, skin is left fresh and invigorated

1 2 3 4