Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1710217 on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my son that has eczema - leaves him moisturized and smelling yummy. I even use it to wash his hair. I then use the lotion after toweling him dry. Products work well together and smell so good that I even use the lotion it in his hair. Will purchase this product again and again. I wish that Nubian Heritage made a Raw Shea Butter Body Oil.

Terrific product ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... like all the other Nubian Heritage body washes. Similar to the African Soap version without the particular smell, and just as good! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Best... soap... EVER

Posted by MamaToMany on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nubian Heritage is already a big hit for me and for my home, so I shouldn't have been surprised to fall in love with this one. My husband has used the black soap wash for a couple of years and LOVES it, I normally use the green tea one- and love the fragrance, but the consistency does take some getting used to. This one, however, is like silk and it smells incredible both in the shower and out. I'd rate it as a fragrance for someone who appreciates essential oils, who isn't looking for a fruity, frilly, youthful fragrance. I'd also not consider this an "old person" fragrance (no offense to anyone reading, but I'm sure you all know what I mean!). It's an extremely unique fragrance, and I LOVE that it stays very mildly on the skin (just enough and not too much!) after the shower. This is absolutely my newest Nubian love.

Amazing!!!

Posted by Breathoffreshair on Jun 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My favourite body wash of all time. First, it smells like honey- even better than that. I cant even put it into words how much I like the smell once I hit into the shower. It makes my skin very soft, considering I have eczema. The staying power of the scent does not last that long though- especially since i lather on other lotions. It might last longer for others though.

Only OK

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hmmm.... not bad, but not great either. Fragrance is a bit of a nonentity, nothing to write home about. Texture is smooth, but doesn't leave my skin feeling as soft as the Rose & Milk Chai version. Disappointing.

not exactly the same as what i received

Posted by 5172513480185044723 on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I received this body wash with different packing and different ingredients, they should update the information if they have these changes. Very disappointed for buying something that isn't what I expected.

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2418669 on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Beautyfull aroma for a long time after showering, gives softness to my skin, it feels like a silk, realy moisturizes even after first time. One of my Nubian favorites!!!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3135496 on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The lather is wonderful. Does not dry out my skin and smells just like the lotion, so I get a double whammy of wonderful scent and beautification.

LATVIA

Posted by Reviewer2597864 on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I very, very like.

Good

Posted by 5426337841123089547 on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good smell. Foams well. Skin does not dry!