Amazing!!!

Posted by Breathoffreshair on Jun 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My favourite body wash of all time. First, it smells like honey- even better than that. I cant even put it into words how much I like the smell once I hit into the shower. It makes my skin very soft, considering I have eczema. The staying power of the scent does not last that long though- especially since i lather on other lotions. It might last longer for others though.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my son that has eczema - leaves him moisturized and smelling yummy. I even use it to wash his hair. I then use the lotion after toweling him dry. Products work well together and smell so good that I even use the lotion it in his hair. Will purchase this product again and again. I wish that Nubian Heritage made a Raw Shea Butter Body Oil.

Only OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hmmm.... not bad, but not great either. Fragrance is a bit of a nonentity, nothing to write home about. Texture is smooth, but doesn't leave my skin feeling as soft as the Rose & Milk Chai version. Disappointing.

not exactly the same as what i received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I received this body wash with different packing and different ingredients, they should update the information if they have these changes. Very disappointed for buying something that isn't what I expected.

Best... soap... EVER

Posted by MamaToMany on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nubian Heritage is already a big hit for me and for my home, so I shouldn't have been surprised to fall in love with this one. My husband has used the black soap wash for a couple of years and LOVES it, I normally use the green tea one- and love the fragrance, but the consistency does take some getting used to. This one, however, is like silk and it smells incredible both in the shower and out. I'd rate it as a fragrance for someone who appreciates essential oils, who isn't looking for a fruity, frilly, youthful fragrance. I'd also not consider this an "old person" fragrance (no offense to anyone reading, but I'm sure you all know what I mean!). It's an extremely unique fragrance, and I LOVE that it stays very mildly on the skin (just enough and not too much!) after the shower. This is absolutely my newest Nubian love.

Terrific product ...

Posted by acumen on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... like all the other Nubian Heritage body washes. Similar to the African Soap version without the particular smell, and just as good! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

smells terrific!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is amazing!!! The fragrance lasts all day long...hence no need for anymore perfume! I noticed that is does have a firming effect on my skin and is even more enhanced when you use in combination with any kind of infused shea butter or pure shea butter. I noticed my stretch marks are fading and my skin is smoothing out even more each day as I progress. Here's my routine: I basically use this body wash in shower, then I put on the Nubian Heritage Body Lotion and then last step: I put an infused/pure shea butter on all of the areas I have stretch marks and loose/slackened skin. I have been doing this for a week and the results are incredible for me like I said everyday it just keeps getting better and better. And add some weight-bearing exercise to your daily routine and you'll have a killer body in no time!!!

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I thought this was going to leave my skin so soft but it didn't (African Amaerican woman, 30, light skinned with German-Irish-Native American roots). It didn't clean away the funk like I wanted it to either. I have a 1 year old son with sensative skin so I use it for him which is great for him. Not for me though. To keep his skin soft I added about 4 tablespoons of pure shea oil to it and now it's much better.

soft, soft skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Confessions of a blue eyed blonde --- Nubian heritage body wash with raw shea butter is the best. I have always liked pure shea butter for moisturizing my arms & legs, but I hesitated to purchase this product because the implication was that it is only for dark skinned persons. Not so! This is an excelllent product. I hope you try it & are as pleasantly surprised as I was. It smells yummy too.

Nubian heritage