Excellent for the kitchen sink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The scent was way too strong and (for me) unpleasant to use for showers. At first we were using it as a hand soap but then I discovered that it actually works great for washing dishes. Really cuts the grease in frying pans and isnt harsh on your skin either. I would buy it again just for that purpose.

Great!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful soap! Very soft and tender. A very pleasant aroma. Good cleans, moisturizes and softens the skin. This is the most moisturizing soap I've tried so far!

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Would be a great hand soap if the scent wasn't so powerful; it hurts my nose. More importantly, we were using the soap as a body soap in the shower (works really well), but we found the residue was making the shower super slippery. Not a great alternative to my favourite (Nubian's Mango soap) as I do not want to risk taking a serious spill in the tub.

good

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good choice for people with gentle, sensitive, pale skin. Well clears, looks after skin, gives a shade of easy natural suntan.

A great soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great piece, good price, nice smell unusual, perfectly cleanses the face and body, is composed of fine granules, which also work as a scrub. But this soap dries and tightens the skin, after washing is necessary to use the cream.

Want to look like an Oompa Loompa?

Posted by affinitywellness on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sadly this soap leaves on orange residue on your skin which will come off on your towels.

The best soap I have ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't say enough about Nubian Heritage soaps and what they do for my skin. They are natural, make my skin soft and silky, smell great, and are affordable. What more can you ask for. I have very dry but I can even use this on my face and I do. I don't have dry skin any more.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the scent and it makes my skin feel clean and smooth. However, the orange colouring is dyeing the tile grout in the shower.

nice soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell and doesn't dry my skin.

Like the product but the scent is too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's too strong smelling. The product bubbles well, lasts for a long time, but the smell is overpowering.