Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3197558 on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really love this stuff. I bought another hand cream made by Nubian Heritage and it was a little greasy, but this particular kind is beautiful. I love the smell.

Hand Cream

Posted by Reviewer2873745 on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is okay--too strong of a smell.

Too greasy and perfumey

Posted by Reviewer1891571 on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this lotion only because I had to choose between this one and coconut&papaya (others were out of stock), I thought it would be better - WRONG!!! The smell is very strong, and I mean VERY strong - even after washing my hands I can smell it, and the bed sheets and my pjs retain the smell (I always use hand lotion overnight). Another thing - it's extremely greasy, even after rubbing it in for a few minutes my hands are still greasy. I used Nubian Heritage, Olive & Green Tea Hand Cream before this one - like day and night. So don't waste your money on Goat's Milk & Chai with Rose Extract Hand Cream. I would never buy it again and wouldn't recommend to anyone.

bad

Posted by Reviewer1057304 on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

owful strong smell, skin seems is more dry that before using it. very bad, I do not like it.

smell very good

Posted by Reviewer1612935 on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i like this smell, it smell like a cream cake. And it also make my hand soft and tender.

nice cream

Posted by Reviewer2536605 on Jun 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the smell is not sharp, very nice

great product

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product

very good!

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The coconut & papaya one feels better, but this one certainly smells better! and it gives a lot of moisture. very good hand cream. 4 stars only because i tried the other one first and i loved the constency.

Strong smelling

Posted by OrganicMommy on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is hard to find a hand cream with pure ingredients that works well, but the Nubian Heritage hand creams are it! It is very moisturizing and therefore a little greasy for awhile after applying. But I can't stand the smell, and it is very strong. I love chai, but instead of a warm spicey scent, it is a strong musky/musty scent. I will not buy this again, ever. I can't wait to use it up so I can try the coconut&papaya scent.

nice

Posted by Reviewer12103191 on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like its smell but it moistens skin not enough

1 2