Help

Mmmmmmm...WOW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This scent of this lotion bears an uncanny resemblance to one of my favorite fragrances, Escada Magnetism. I don't wear perfume very often because I don't like subjecting myself to questionable chemicals. But now that I have discovered this lotion, I am THRILLED! I hope they never stop making it. From now on, I plan to use this every day as my personal scent. For those wondering what it smells like, I would describe it as sweet and spicy at the same time. I detect hints of green, musk, and patchouli, and there's a bit of a cotton candy undertone too. In addition to smelling wonderful, this lotion is very moisturizing. It sinks in fairly quickly and leaves my skin feeling velvety soft with no greasy residue. Nubian Heritage came up with a real winner in this one. I'm in heaven!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful texture, should have been in a pump can, because it's really thick. Works like magic, and the scent is one of the best I've ever smelled. Reminds me of Victor&Rolf's Flowerbomb.

Pefect for the Winter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is extremely thick. That being said I plan on only using it during the harsh winters we have here. The lotion also takes a little bit of work to completely rub into the skin. The smell however is absolutely divine. It smells like an expensive perfume. If you do not like overpowering smelling lotions then this might not be for you. I on the other hand will continue to purchase this product.

Just too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I initially liked the smell of this lotion, although I thought Wow, that is strong. The lotion itself is very creamy and nice to put on. However, it is so overpowering that I have had to dilute it with some coconut oil to temper the smell and make it a little more subtle. Not sure I will buy it again.

Super

Posted by slmsmwc on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Strong smell that I like. I can smell this on me all day.

Nubian Heritage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Super!!!

Lovely Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is thicker and more luxurious than most lotions I have used. It also smells amazing and kind of delicious at the same time. I am hooked on this and the complimenting soap. I honestly can't tell you how much I enjoy the scent alone nevermind the superb moisturizing properties. I'd say this is a must have lotion for winter!

one of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

one of the best nubian heritage lotions. provides delicate rose and creams aroma

Smells Awful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I thought this would haave some rose scent to it. Not so. It smells so strong naturally but it is because of the essential oils and therefore stays with you. The streangth of the smell is that of Patchouli. NO, it doesn't smell like Patchouli but just very strong. Ick!

not the best smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this has a nice texture like all NH products but the smell is like really cheap perfume that a granny would wear...to much on my nose

1 2 3 4