Wonderfull smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best lotions I have ever used. The smell is amazing, it smells so fruity and sweet you just want to eat it! It doesnt leave any greasy film on the hands, it soaks in and your hands will smell wonderful.

True Coconut benefit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product does give the same benefit as pure coconut oil, but is easier to use as it is always liquid. Pure cocnut is great, but it gets pretty hard sometimes and is not that easy to apply. Skin problems that go away with coconut oil also go away with this product. I have tried many others and the genuine cocnut base is the only thing that heals them completey.

Really good stuff ...

Posted by acumen on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... as are all the other Nubian Heritages as well (I've tried almost all of them). PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

I advice you to buy it, but I never buy it again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good hand cream, but I don't like the long lasting sweet smell of papaya. It is so sweet. There is no vanilla and coconut smell. But ..... if we assess the quatlity of product - I can say that it is good quality and good product for dry skin.

Great Hand Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love all Nubian Heritage products. They smell good and are very effective, and they don't have chemicals. The tubed hand creams are great to keep in the purse.

the best hand cream for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

just enjoy it every day. makes my hands very smooth and I love its odor. Already ordered it for all my friends!

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use their body wash which smells delicious but is not overwhelming. The hand lotion is luxurious and smells yummy as well. I am always on the lookout for some good hand cream and this one is my favorite!

love this lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very moisturizing and smells great!

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

maybe the best hand cream i have ever tried, but it smells really intense candy-like, and you can smell it from a looong distance!

Smells amazing, greasy feeling though

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this lotion is delicious. Its a bit strong but not overwhelming. I personally wish I could buy a perfume in this scent. The only complaint I have is it leaves a greasy after feeling. I've used it a few times then gave up on it, I work with my hands at work and need something that absorbs easily and doesn't leave any residue which this didn't accomplish. If you wouldn't mind this though, you may love the scent alone.