AMAZING! I use it as a deodorant!

Posted by naturalorganic on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this on my hands. Makes my dry hands soft and velvety again! BUT.. The thing I use it for every single day is for my underarms..Yes, it's true! I've seen a lot of recipes of DIY deodorants containing coconut oil and scents etc.. So I thought.. Why not try this under my arms.. And it's AMAZING! Every time after the shower (or any other time I clean my armpits) I use a click of this and rub it in.. And it makes every bad odor disappear! I haven't smelled bad in a long time now! And I don't sweat as easily either! Before I used this a smelled awful! Didn't know why :( But with this I smell amazing! My bf always tells me how amazing I smell.. And it's this! Some people may not like the smell, it can be kinda strong, but if you use it on your armpits the smell don't smell as strong as if you would have it on your hands.. Do you have dry hands? Try it! Do you smell bad? Try it! This WILL save you!

Benefits from Neem and other oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The skin on my hands was dry and cracked from work outdoors. When applied this product feels somewhat heavy but absorbs well and I also note it has a mild cool effect. It has helped reduce dryness and my skin looks better and feels supple. Happy with results.

wonderful stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

cream is really rich and moisturizingu dont need to reapply/ threw out others this is top knotch

Love it! Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My hands are velvety soft as soon as I apply this hand cream. It has a clean and calming scent. I will order the body lotion soon. I recommend this 100%.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the smell is heavenly, herbal, floral and a litte bit sweet, not strong. this has so rich texture of great shea butter, but not sticky. Friends who use this also like this so I will buy 3 more! I recommend this!!!!!! wanna try other flavors すごく良い香り!野に咲く草花のあまーい香り。 でも強くなく、すぐ飛んでしまうので気になりません こってりした固めのバターみたいなクリーム。 だけどベタツキ一切無し! 友達も気に入ったのでまた買いたいと思います。

wonderful scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love their soaps, and this is the second of their lotions that I have tried. Nice scent, nice heavy texture that does soak into my dry skin. I also liked the lavender one.

La mejor crema de manos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Una textura y un olor que realmente me entran ganas de ponermelo en cada momento, muy rica y hidratante, y un olor entre rosas t mantequilla de karite.Todo un lujo.

Best Hand Cream

Posted by Nadiaxog on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the holy grail of hand creams. When you apply it, it is creamy any goes on smoothly. It feels greasy for about 3 minutes then all of a sudden, your skin absorbs it and you're left with heavenly softness. I love this and plan to try the other scents as well. This scent is nice and soft, and it doesn't disrupt my ability to sleep (I use this hand cream before I go to bed). I am in love.

loving this hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

smells and feels great...can't wait to try out some of Nubian's other products.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is another spectacular moisturizer from NubianHeritage. The bottle fits well in my purse, the structure allows for easy product dispersion. Would recommend.