Best body wash ever!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nubian Heritage's Honey and Black Seed body wash is seriously the best I've ever used. It smells amazing, lathers perfectly, and is incredibly healing to my somewhat blemish-prone skin. Everyone I know smells it and loves it--women and men alike, on themselves and each other. I will use this stuff for the rest of my life, if possible. It's that good.

"Don't touch my wash" wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Don't look at it, smell it, or try to touch it. It is MINE and I ain't sharin'. You look forward to bathing. Out of the shower, you want to get right back in. Forget Walmart, Walgreens, Bath and Body. The Bath Stops Here

delicious scent and rich, moisturising lather

Posted by wellspring on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nubian is an exceptional brand and their body washes are all sublime. This one is quite an enticing and layered scent - warm, sweet but not cloying, and musky. It smells like an expensive perfume. The bottle lasts for an incredibly long time as the gel lathers up beautifully, especially if you use one of those net loofah sponges. Doesn't dry skin at all, and includes shea butter, honey, apricot seed oil, and black seed oil - Yum!

Can't get past the smell...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the second product I've tried from Nubian. The fragrance of their products is just too strong and smells artificial to me. Probably a matter of personal taste...since I can't use it because of the smell, I can't comment on its other properties, though on my one time use it didn't seem drying.

Very nice except...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love everything about this except on freezing cold mornings the body wash hardens due to the honey and oils making the body wash difficult to get out of the bottle. You have to soak the bottle in hot water to allow the wash to soften to be able to get the body wash out of the bottle.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not much to say here other than awsome stuff with a new fan who will continue to purchase as long as they make it.

Bad product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the other products in this serie of body wash, especially black soap and coconut smell. This one is very bad because it won´t rinse of the body and there is a strange consistence of this product. Dont buy it.

OUTSTANDING PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The smell and feel of this product is heavenly. Both my wife and I enjoy it. I believe it is a unisex scent, but even if it isn't I will continue to use it.

Nubian Heritage Honey Body Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a family favorite. Recently we wanted a change and decided to order the coconut products and are completely satisfied. They both are wonderful.

My daily shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I mostly use this for washing my hair and it does a great job, leaving my hair clean, soft and not at all dry. My scalp likes it too, as I've noticed shampoos containing sulphates tend to make my scalp dry and itchy. No sulphates here! It's also nice as a body wash, though it tends to stick to my skin and doesn't spread very well. I'm not a huge fan of the scent as I usually prefer fruity fragrances over warm vanilla-y ones like this.