Scent!

Posted by azarova on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The scent of this cream is sultry and somewhat exotic, makes me feel like I'm somewhere in Africa or Morocco. The first ingredient is shea butter so it is pretty moisturizing and I also found that it does good job moisturizing my cuticle as well as my hands which is important. The skin soaks up the cream fast and there is no slippery feeling. Though the strange thing about consistency that it is not "creamy", it is rather mousse-like, it kind of turns into something more watery once on the skin. I prefer creamier products. If you thought that this review was helpful, please feel free to press the "Yes" button.

Way to smelly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am really disappointed by this product. It claims to be completely natural with no added smell, but I have a hard time believing this. I put it on, and my hands still smelled 2 days later even after washing my hands thoroughly immediatly after I applied it since the smell was WAY to strong for my taste. I will not recommend this if you do not want to smell incredibly strong.

Really good!!

Posted by Vanessasmom on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderfully rich, soothing & healing for dry hands. And the smell is divine..... :)

My new favorite handcream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This handcream is so rich and creamy, but does not leave your hands feeling greasy. I have been stopped by people wanting to know what scent I am wearing!

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the best hand cream I've tried!

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Raw Shea butter hand creme of this range and love it for night time use... This one is great for day time use as it is slightly lighter and absorbs really well!! I am pretty fussy when it comes to hand cremes as I get very dry and damaged hands, but I love the Nubian Heritage range and so will definately be purchasing them again and recommending them to others!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this so so much. Perfect honey smell. Smells so honey sweet, mysky, mysterious, sexy. And it moisturizers perfectly without any stickiness at all. I use the bar soap as well and love it as well.

Honey & Black Seed Hand Cream, with Apricot Oil

Posted by YuliaBlum on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good cream with to strong odor, I stoped to use it because of this odor. This is tooooooo strong.

The smell is very intensive for me

Posted by Bus6ka on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Leaves oily feeling on the skin.

Smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So smooth and longlasting, smells good too, but I can't have my hands near my face for a while after using it since the smell is rather rich.

1 2 3 4