SUPER!!! Sustitute for Loccitan Honey!

Posted by Reviewer1804570 on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have senstive skin and react especially for synthetic cheap perfume but this one is OK and the texture is SUPER, no itchiness neither drying. For those of you who used to love Loccitan's Honey (which was discontinued) must love this product!!! But I kind of doubt that the perfume is made from essential oils as listed on the bottle...I assume this perfume is synthetic but made from natural ingredients or concentrated essential oils like RUSH(Canadian Brand), it really depends on the definition of 'natural'....still as overrall this product is SUPER and I will definetely buy another one!!!

These peope can't make a bad product

Posted by Reviewer1700594 on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very thick lotion that moisturizes deeply. Does overload sensitive areas like the upper chest but still awesome. Smells FANTASTIC!

Nubian Honey & Black Seed Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1851333 on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The first ingredient is shea, making a great quality moisturizer. I can even use this on my face & the fragrence is wonderful and long lasting.

Too strong perfume!

Posted by GalegaCaipira on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking forward to trying this lotion after reading the reviews, but unfortunately it has a very strong and heavy scent- it gave me a headache. Very disappointed! If you like me are sensitive to scents, stay away from this one.

Great moisturizer, but TERRIBLE smell!

Posted by Reviewer1082280 on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's funny how many people seem to love this scent, but I absolutely hate it. I do not tend to avoid scents and I do not have any scent allergies, but this is WAY too overpowering for me. Very fusty and stuffy, reminds me of some perfume mostly used by elderly ladies. Sorry those who like it, I don't. However, the scent truly is a pity as this is a great thick lotion that deeply moisturizes dry skin.

Too thick and strong smelling

Posted by Reviewer1487245 on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the honey and black seed soap, but the lotion isn't for me. It's too thick for the type of bottle it's in - a squeeze tube would probably work better. And the smell is too strong and sweet for my preference.

Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2969745 on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

An excellent moisturizer, especially when applied on damp skin. And smells great.

Fantastic, if thick!

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

On a chance whim I chose this lotion (At that time, it also included apricot) from a shelf in Wholefoods a few years ago. Surprisingly, it worked really well on my sensitive, oily (28 year old) face! Sometimes stings a tiny bit upon application, but does not last long, and feels kind of like applying an astringent. Seems to help clear my face up! The lotion is extremely thick. I have trouble squirting it out of the lid, so have taken to just removing the lid altogether and squeezing a little out. That works fine, and I know the thickness is surely a sign of its natural ingredients. Really moisterizes perfectly. I would not switch!!

Nubian Heritage, Honey & Black Seed Lotion, 8 oz

Posted by Reviewer1944413 on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I absolutly love this product, me and my 4 children use it. And would recomend it. It has a lovely smell and leaves our skin feeling soft. :) 5/5

my favourite lotion

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my favourite lotion, great smell, not overperfumed, easy absorbed, not greasy. just ideal !

1 2 3