SUPER!!! Sustitute for Loccitan Honey!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have senstive skin and react especially for synthetic cheap perfume but this one is OK and the texture is SUPER, no itchiness neither drying. For those of you who used to love Loccitan's Honey (which was discontinued) must love this product!!! But I kind of doubt that the perfume is made from essential oils as listed on the bottle...I assume this perfume is synthetic but made from natural ingredients or concentrated essential oils like RUSH(Canadian Brand), it really depends on the definition of 'natural'....still as overrall this product is SUPER and I will definetely buy another one!!!

These peope can't make a bad product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very thick lotion that moisturizes deeply. Does overload sensitive areas like the upper chest but still awesome. Smells FANTASTIC!

Nubian Honey & Black Seed Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The first ingredient is shea, making a great quality moisturizer. I can even use this on my face & the fragrence is wonderful and long lasting.

Too strong perfume!

Posted by GalegaCaipira on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking forward to trying this lotion after reading the reviews, but unfortunately it has a very strong and heavy scent- it gave me a headache. Very disappointed! If you like me are sensitive to scents, stay away from this one.

Great moisturizer, but TERRIBLE smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's funny how many people seem to love this scent, but I absolutely hate it. I do not tend to avoid scents and I do not have any scent allergies, but this is WAY too overpowering for me. Very fusty and stuffy, reminds me of some perfume mostly used by elderly ladies. Sorry those who like it, I don't. However, the scent truly is a pity as this is a great thick lotion that deeply moisturizes dry skin.

Too thick and strong smelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the honey and black seed soap, but the lotion isn't for me. It's too thick for the type of bottle it's in - a squeeze tube would probably work better. And the smell is too strong and sweet for my preference.

Love the Fragrence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way.

Another great Nubian Heritage lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This really does remind me of honey...smells a little sweet, but most importantly it is a wonderful moisturizer. Like all Nubian Heritage lotions I've used, you don't have to use much.

Works really well for my skin and smells lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely product bit on the thick side which makes it hard to get out of the bottle but it works well for my skin and also smells very very nice

Fantastic lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's the best body lotion I've ever tried. It's perfect for my dry, itchy skin. Plus the smell is divine. I'm going to purchase this again.

1 2 3