Clean Skin, great complexion, not dry and tight!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love how clean my skin feels after using this soap! It has balanced out my combination skin AND when I use this soap along with the same Shea Butter Black Seed Oil....the darker spots from old acne begins to fade away. I will Always use this soap on my face!! Its better than expensive liquid soaps that dermatoligists recommend for sensitive and acne prone skin. I have stopped using prescriptions and getting cortisone shots for acne. Black Seed Soap has taken away the need for all the chemical-based "solutions". Thank you Nubian Heritage!!

what a strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I opened my iherb-package and the smell came out. Woow. That was strong and not pleasent. I hoped the ones who had complained about the smell was taking it too far, but no. This is not a good smell for either men or women. I have just put it away well covered and not tried it .Not sure if I will ever try it.

ugh~no way

Posted by marley on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

smells like cheap cologne made in 1902

Didn't like the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good soap, but the smell is odd. I really prefer the African black soap or the Mango butter soap from Nubian Heritage. Won't buy it again.

Cleans but.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After reading all the good reviews for this Nubian Heritage soap, I thought I would try it. It cleans fine, and the ingredients are safe, but oh the scent is so unpleasant. It has an overly sweet scent like cheap perfume. I much prefer Giovanni soaps with their clean fresh scents. They clean as well and also have safe ingredients.

Skin cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This soap is very good for removing the oil from your body. It is very gentle on the face I bought 6 bars.

smells disgusting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea if this is good or not because I just couldn't even try it out. It smells like some old perfume with a hint of urine. I had to throw this away.

Best soap of the Nubian range

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this soap many times and have even given some out to friends/family. The honey and black seed soap has a healing effect on skin - it clears rashes. I have had family members with skin psoriasis use the soap and notice the difference. Also takes 'itchiness' out of skin if prone to skin conditions. I strongly recommend this product over all the others. Some people don't like the smell but it is not a bad smell. the benefits of this soap strongly outweigh any smell concerns.

Gordeous!!!

Posted by lipo4ka on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells gordeous and it is very soft!!!

smells wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several bar soaps from this line, and they're all great, but this is my favourite. It has a very hard to describe scent; a little herbal, a little musky, very unisex, but not overpowering.