highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is really good product and the smell is fantastic! when you use it you really can feel that it consists of organic products, first of all - shea butter! and for me its ok that it is so thick, when product is coming to the end just cut off the bottle and use it till the last drop. ;)

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was nice and it smelled good. Not too strong but just right. A little goes a very long way. It also helped with dryness.

Thick lotion - but not sticky at all after application so it's very suitable for hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it don't smells natural and nor did the other Nubian product I have tried - lavender and wild flower shower gel - so this Nubian company is not honest about the ingredients, at least not when it comes to the ingredients in their perfume. This don't smells bad - just not vetiver at all, more a fresh kind of unisex for youngsters / aquatic kind of drug store perfume.

best lotion ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is the best lotion I have ever used. I have tried most of the Nubian Heritage lotions and I have finally settled on this one. The smell is a bit medicinal at first, but I have since come to love it. Definitely a unisex scent as it does not linger on the body. I get body breakous and really bad razor burn on my legs, and this lotion has cured everything. It soaks in quickly and is not greasy at all. I recommend using the matching body wash too.

My new favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely wonderful lotion, A-class ingredients, very nice smell which is not too overpowering, lotion is not too runny, not too thick. Leaves my skin feeling like no other lotion. This one is definitely a keeper!

Wonderful, keeps my hands soft in dry cold weather

Posted by teacup on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Highest praise for this lotion. Wow it works wonders and the odor is lovely. My husband dislikes all added odors and this is fine with him. I leave a bottle upside down right next to my computer. I wish it came in a wide mouth jar like Natures Way Coconut Oil, Boots Body Cream or Out of Africa Shea Butter. This product works.

I keep ordering their products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the Nubian line. My only complaint is that the lotion is hard to get out of the bottle. You can fix this by using a pump top from another product. I transfer one from bottle to bottle whenever I finish one. It works great.

A fabulous product for every day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smells fantastic. Light feel to it and does a great job lotion wise.Doesn't irritate sensitive skin.

Repurchase...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was my second purchase of this lotion...at first I found the scent to be a little odd, but now I love it, it melts into the skin & the scent diminishes leaving a clean, fresh smell after about 20-30 minutes. Superb ingredients (which is why I tried this brand in the first place)!

awesomeee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i LOVE this lotion. when i 1st put it on after i came from the shower, my aunt was like "what perfume is that it smells so goood," i said its NOT perfume its lotion & YES its so amazing. Now she wants to buy like a dozen lotions! <3