I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, good moisturizer, I like it

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found this brand after searching for a good lotion that was not full of chemicals. I have fallen in love with this one and the olive oil one. They are both amazing. They moisturize very well, arent greasy, and smell fantastic. The scent lasts all day, and the best part is there is nothing bad for you in it! It is a thick lotion, so its hard to get out of the bottle, but small price to pay for a quality product.

good as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

scent not to sweet, not to strong. perfect will buy again

Good but..

Posted by slmsmwc on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not my favorite. Not as strong smelling as others.

Smooth for the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great lotion

Nice Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand a lot as it has quality guarantee. I have tried African Black Soap, skin is moisturised enough and smell good without any dry feeling after washing. Therefore, I bought this and other products to try. Nubian products fill up my bathroom shelf.

Very comfortable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works well, feels good and smells very nice.

Holy Scent, batman!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I discovered these online after I had experienced the soap of the same name, which I am absolutely enamored with! Ordered two bottles when discovered it was discontinued, as I was *positive* I'd love it, as the soap has such a gentle, sweet scent. However, as suggested by the title, this is Far, FAR more strongly scented than the soap ... a nice scent, but *not* the same as the soap, and VERY potent! Also, the lotion is *thick*, as in too thick to be squeezed from the nozzle. Really, really thick, I have to rub a small amount between my palms to thin it out to spread it in. Far too thick for a lotion. That all said, my skin feels beautiful :) Not greasy, and moisturizes very well.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

...but I don't like the smell of it. It smells like coconuts.